JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Asking: $210 OBO - *MAKE AN OFFER*

Up for sale is an excellent condition Belarus made PK-A Red Dot.

This was ordered straight from Kalinka and OTD was $244.37

This has only been used a handful of times. No signs of wear or use.

These are built like a tank & are very well reviewed.

I've mounted this on an AK mount & onto an AR (haha, yes)

*Absolutely no disappointments*

- Comes with a slip on cover that can be put on while mounted.

- Will include a fresh CR2032 installed.

Travel/Pickup/Availability: Centralia <-> Tacoma - Not looking to go farther North or South than that. I could possibly go a little East or West too.

I am mostly interested in cash, however I might consider some TRADES:

<-> Anything that goes bang? (I have WAID+CPL & willing to do BoS) -
Might be able to throw up to $50+ on top too.

<-> Including a: 22LR Pistol

<-> 17" Specialized or Kona Mt Bike / Front Suspension+Hard tail

<-> Computer equipment. Machines/Laptop/Tablet/Cisco gear (not Linksys)

<-> Damascus Knives (kinda has to be in my favor)

For clarification: This fastens securely on any picatinny rail. It will go right onto an AR, picatinny AK mount or others

More info:

The PK-A Military Fast Acquisition Red Dot Rifle Scope, Weaver Version is an outstanding red dot scope that is comparable to Western versions selling for many times more. It is a current issue tactical military scope. It is perfectly suited to semi-automatic and automatic weapons and is great for high density urban suppression and for picking up fast moving targets. Designed to stand up to the toughest battlefield conditions, you can take it anywhere. It has a super-wide 40 degree field of view that lets you survey and track the complete field of activity. This red dot will significantly improve your aim in dusk conditions. It boasts a bright 1 MOA Red Dot to give you very precise and accurate aiming. It has a special 5 setting, discreet built-in variable brightness control allowing you to regulate the brightness of the dot manually. It is overbuilt to handle the strongest of recoils and can be attached to any weapon regardless of caliber. It is compact, lightweight, waterproof and dry nitrogen purged to prevent fogging. Perfectly suited to use with night vision optics such as goggles, it is a scope for all events. The open windage and elevation knobs are easily accessible for adjustment and have clear, pronounced clicks. Russian sights are particularly popular for having open uncovered knobs that are finger adjustable.

-> http://kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scop...ition-red-dot-rifle-scope-weaver-version.html

2j0gjs2.jpg

15cait.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top