JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3500
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Springfield Armory SAR-48 Heavy Barrel Israeli FALO. Excellent condition, barely fired. Pre ban import consists of an excellent condition Israeli military surplus parts kit assembled on a forged IMBEL receiver. Imported pre-1990 as a complete rifle, so no US "compliance parts" and has the original Israeli 3 position selector. One 10 round magazine, a few spares and accessories (gas piston & spring, manual, sight tool, gas adjustment tool) and a 300 round can of 1970s Malaysian surplus ammo.

I bought this three years ago (summer of 2020) from the original owner. He said he only had it out once, and I've taken it to the range twice. I thought I'd shoot it all the time, but it hasn't worked out that way. Maybe if I lived out in the woods or the middle of the sagebrush. Anyway, it's totally cool and a lot of fun to shoot. You can see one in action right here:
(not mine).

$3500 OBO I'm in Puyallup and would like to transfer at a Puyallup area FFL (Brads, Marksman, etc.). I'm open to the idea of a partial trade, but I've already got more guns than I can shoot and am starting to reduce my collection, so cash is king. Thanks

IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0013.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0015.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello...I was wondering if this Springfield is still available and if you are willing to ship? Let me know and thanks...POG111

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.