JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is an unfired Beretta 92X Performance Defensive. Made in Italy. This is an all steel DA/SA 92. It is a hefty 42.7 oz unloaded. It is factory slide cut for an optic. It has a frame mounted safety. This model has a Nistan finish which is a nickel finish in part. Adjustable blacked out rear sights with red fiberoptic up front. It comes with red and black G10 LOK grips (as you can see not bright red, if you squint it might look like a wood laminate) and the two original plastic grips, one that fits the vertec grip and one set that mimics the original hump style 92 profile. It has one optic plate with is for the RDO Trijicon pattern. I have had the match hammer installed which essentially eliminates most of the pretravel in single action. I've also added a 13# hammer spring, switched out the lanyard loop for a flat cap, and replaced the roll pin for a push pin for the loop/cap for easier disassembly. Original parts are included. This thing is ready to rock and or roll. It has a fantastic DA/SA trigger and a miniscule reset.

Price is $1350.00 Buyer pays background fee and transfer fee. Located in the Puyallup area. Willing to travel within reason (30 miles) to meet at a FFL of your choice.

Unfortunately, and as you know, due to the one party rule in our once free state, standard capacity magazines are no longer allowed to be included. I do not have any magazines that will accompany this pistol. However the 92X Performance Defensive takes all regular 92 magazines. So if you have your own they will work. If not, 10 round magazines are readily available and standard capacity mags are available in in free state if you happen to be on vacation. However that would be breaking the law, so behave yourself.

Reason for sale? I have two and this is a safe queen.

P3081211.JPG P3081212.JPG P3081213.JPG P3081215.JPG P3081216.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.