JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love that area. It's a great excuse to go through Yellowstone, too. Then you go on to Greybull, over the Bighorns, intersect I-90, and go to Custer's last stand park, Devil's Tower, Deadwood SD, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, The Badlands, and of course Wall Drug, LOL.

By then it's time for the Harley rally in Sturgis. :s0155:

Wall Drug. :s0114: Somewhere in the garage I have a frisbee that looks like a cow pie that I got at Wall Drug. Couldn't resist it.

I don't know where the Winchester Collectors Show will be held, but the Buffalo Bill Cody Museum has one of the best firearms collections, including many Winchesters, that I have ever seen.

I passed through Cody a few years ago and had a great day @ the Museum. Headed down through Yellowstone to Jackson Hole where I met up with some friends and spent a memorable evening at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. That was a good road trip.

I don't know where the Winchester Collectors Show will be held, but the Buffalo Bill Cody Museum has one of the best firearms collections, including many Winchesters, that I have ever seen.

Agreed - that whole museum is fantastic. The firearms area is simply overwhelming - almost too much to see.

They don't even have all of their firearms on display - they have a bunch more in the basement.

Cody is a very pleasant place to visit. Lots of western art galleries. A little out of the way, but well worth the trip.

Gunner, I love your way of thinking.:D

I love that area. It's a great excuse to go through Yellowstone, too. Then you go on to Greybull, over the Bighorns, intersect I-90, and go to Custer's last stand park, Devil's Tower, Deadwood SD, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, The Badlands, and of course Wall Drug, LOL.

By then it's time for the Harley rally in Sturgis. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR