Willamette Valley Firearms...

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Brodyboy, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Brodyboy

Brodyboy Member

6   0   0
    Anyone know if these guys are still around? I have not seen any post from them, and their website has been gone for a while.

Just curious because I know they carried the Arsenal SGL21 and I'm in the market for one.

Maybe some of you out there know who else may carry Arsenal in the general PDX/surrounding area.

Thanks
  2. drew

drew Well-Known Member

28   0   0
  3. spectra

spectra Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

96   0   0
    Contact Joe at Crossroad arms he got me one about a year ago. Not sure if he still deals with them or not.
  4. coyoteman5

coyoteman5 Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

5   0   0
    They are opening up a place near Hillsboro airport behind kaddy car wash in a week or two.
    971-404-7115 for Joe L. For James 971-235-4555
  5. Brodyboy

Brodyboy Member

6   0   0
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I look forward to WVFA reopening.

Cheers
  6. Jei_A

Jei_A Active Member

40   1   0
    Thanks guys. This is some great stuff to know. Do you know when they'll be back in business? Keep us updated. They always had some of the best prices and I regret not buying more when they were open.
  7. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Well-Known Member

30   0   1
    I stopped by last Saturday and they were holding a CCW class, but the shop wasn't open yet. The guy I talked to said they had wanted to be open sooner, but they just got all of their paperwork back the day before. He said they hoped to be up an running in a couple of weeks. They will handle firearms, accessories, and will also offer gunsmithing services.
  8. spider

spider Well-Known Member

230   0   0
    Willamette Valley Firearms and Willamette Valley Arms are two different companies, Willamette Valley Arms is the company open off of Cornell, just got a winchester 94 in 45LC from them, awesome shop carrying shaddox tactical gear, reloading equipment and accessories for whatever firearms, Joe is really cool, doing business with them again real soon.
  9. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

82   1   0
    Joe is an excellent guy to do business with. He opened on a day off for me to purchase. More guns from him in the future. Great service but selection is lacking a little but they just opened but I see them doing well in the future.

Again Joe is good to work with.
  10. miletwo

miletwo Member

0   0   0
    I hear Willamette Valley Arms will have a new web site soon. Stay tuned to wvaguns.com