JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know if these guys are still around? I have not seen any post from them, and their website has been gone for a while.

Just curious because I know they carried the Arsenal SGL21 and I'm in the market for one.

Maybe some of you out there know who else may carry Arsenal in the general PDX/surrounding area.

Thanks

Thanks guys. This is some great stuff to know. Do you know when they'll be back in business? Keep us updated. They always had some of the best prices and I regret not buying more when they were open.

I stopped by last Saturday and they were holding a CCW class, but the shop wasn't open yet. The guy I talked to said they had wanted to be open sooner, but they just got all of their paperwork back the day before. He said they hoped to be up an running in a couple of weeks. They will handle firearms, accessories, and will also offer gunsmithing services.

Willamette Valley Firearms and Willamette Valley Arms are two different companies, Willamette Valley Arms is the company open off of Cornell, just got a winchester 94 in 45LC from them, awesome shop carrying shaddox tactical gear, reloading equipment and accessories for whatever firearms, Joe is really cool, doing business with them again real soon.

Joe is an excellent guy to do business with. He opened on a day off for me to purchase. More guns from him in the future. Great service but selection is lacking a little but they just opened but I see them doing well in the future.

Again Joe is good to work with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads