JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are over by the Hillsboro Airport. Think they opened up about 2 months ago. Took my Utah CCW training there
It is listed as Willamette Valley Arms - Not sure if they were somewhere else

Nice people
Like their prices on S&W 40 ammo.

Ok. That is a different company than the one Robert ran called Willamette Valley Firearms. Not sure if they are trying to cash in on the good rep that Robert built when he open.

Ok. That is a different company than the one Robert ran called Willamette Valley Firearms. Not sure if they are trying to cash in on the good rep that Robert built when he open.

Not sure if they are trying to cash in on the good rep of Robert? Please!!! What's served by that remark? I've met the guy and done business with him and he seems like a pretty straight shooter. Until you've done business with him why don't you reserve the conjecture.

BTW, if a business called itself Willamette Valley Arms, Willamette Valley Shooters Supply, Willamette Valley Guns, etc......... would they be trying to "cash in on the good rep of Robert"? And just so you know, while I never did business with Robert, I stopped by his store (house) a couple of times and he seemed like a real straight shooter too.

BTW, good price in .45 ACP ball ammo at Willamette Valley Arms.

What is served by that conjecture is that I am voicing my opinion. Kind of the point of this whole forum concept wouldn't you agree?

I agree that you are voicing your opinion. You just appear to be doing it with no knowledge of the business or the proprietor, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't voice my opinion about a business or their intentions until I have done business with them, but that's just me. If you have done business with Willamette Valley Arms, I'd be very interested in your opinion. How was your experience with them?

$15 for 50 rnds of .45acp that ran like a champ in my supressed AR-45 and Kimber TLE/RL II, and they're threading my Winchester 45LC 94 AE, really chill guys to deal with.

$15 for 50 rnds of .45acp that ran like a champ in my supressed AR-45 and Kimber TLE/RL II, and they're threading my Winchester 45LC 94 AE, really chill guys to deal with.

Yowzah! Same deal I got. $15.00 for 50 rds. of .45 ball is hard to beat. He also did some work on my Colt GoldCup and I was pleased. I think he is a firefighter and does this on the side, but he is a regular competition shooter. Real nice guy to deal with. Not your typical mom and pop gun store curmudgeon.

Yowzah! Same deal I got. $15.00 for 50 rds. of .45 ball is hard to beat. He also did some work on my Colt GoldCup and I was pleased. I think he is a firefighter and does this on the side, but he is a regular competition shooter. Real nice guy to deal with. Not your typical mom and pop gun store curmudgeon.

How do you think they're stock/supply is?

How do you think they're stock/supply is?

Meh. They're just starting out, but I have seen it slowly building from mostly the owners firearms in the cases and a few accessories on the wall just to establish a presence to some real inventory. It's like any small business that starts out on a shoestring, they'll need some time to build up inventory as sales build. Hopefully that will happen as they seem like good folks. We'll see.

Go take a gander for yourself next Saturday. Don't take my word.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top