JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Sign Is Clear: 'No Weapons, No Concealed Firearms' — Why Didn't These Three Thugs Obey Gun-Free Zone?
Despite a sign posted outside designating the business a so-called "gun-free zone," three thugs reportedly assaulted restaurant employees during a robbery attempt in Durham, North Carolina, earlier this week.

At around 9 p.m. on Sunday, three men wearing hoodies and armed with handguns invaded a newly-opened barbecue restaurant in Durham through the back door, according to police. The thugs reportedly forced employees to the ground, assaulting two of them. Thankfully, they were not seriously injured.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-firearms-these-three-armed-thugs-didnt-care/

Perhaps the sign should have been larger with bigger letters so the robbers would know the owner meant it when he said "No weapons allowed". Yeah, that would have gotten their attention.

I wonder if restaurant and business owners will ever see the light,, " a gun free zone= a free rein killing field for psychopaths"

I have no sympathy. If you are going to advertise yourself as a ready victim and do not take a proactive role in your own safety then you lose the right to be outraged or surprised that you have been victimized.

The only person benefiting from the "no guns" sign is the guy making "no guns" signs. Would be awesome if the guy making "no guns" signs actually owns guns.

Maybe if we just ask criminals to give up their weapons.. They might?

Bwahaha!

Perhaps they didnt use stern enough word phrasing?
But then again..
Most criminals can't "reed" very "good".

Hahahaha :s0114: F them.... they deserved it. Keep posting those stupid signs and keep thinking it will prevent crime.... morons lol.

Hi! We are stupid sheep and we think sign protect us. Keep drinking the tap water... beeeeeh.

I should go into the sign business. It could read:

Come here and eat my friends, we will have Steak, Chicken, Elk, Deer, Salmon, Ling Cod, Halibut and any other creature that seems fit for the fork and knife.

Also we welcome all who believe in Self-Defense, so all at my dinner table will be secure, humble, honest, and forthright to enjoy our time to drink and be merry and go home to our families safely.

Amen!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top