JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was in the neighborhood and stopped by Fourth Plain Discount Guns (Vancouver). Apparently out of business, as there is a night club there now ;-)

I remember they ran radio ads back in 2002-2003-ish on one of the local AM stations. Good 2nd amendment stuff - in fact, their ads were the reason I originally stopped in there. I ended up buying a few guns, though I hadn't been back there since 2004 or 2005 (I live in PDX and there are closer shops).

Well, too late now I guess.

Anyone know what happened?

Was in the neighborhood and stopped by Fourth Plain Discount Guns (Vancouver). Apparently out of business, as there is a night club there now ;-)

I remember they ran radio ads back in 2002-2003-ish on one of the local AM stations. Good 2nd amendment stuff - in fact, their ads were the reason I originally stopped in there. I ended up buying a few guns, though I hadn't been back there since 2004 or 2005 (I live in PDX and there are closer shops).

Well, too late now I guess.

Anyone know what happened?

It closed a couple years ago. The bar was always there next door.

Anoush Deli is still in the same strip-mall. Best Gyros in the PNW!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top