JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Allow me to deviate from other opinions...

I think the coolest weapon a civilian can own is a highly accurate rifle. A rifle that can shoot .75MOA and is effective to 800Y is a lot more impressive to me than some spray-and-pray automatic.

Of course, having such a rifle also implies a high-end scope, match ammo, etc.

So I'd pick a bolt-action rifle. .338 Lapua, .308, .300 Win Mag, etc. Marry it with a Leupold scope (e.g., LR/T) and Federal Gold Match ammo.

I mean, when I play video games, the sniper rifle is always my favorite anyway ;-)

1. Beretta 93R, just because I've alway wanted one.
2. Barrett M82A1, everyone needs a long range gun.
3. M1A1 Thompson smg, a little piece of history
4. MG42, a belt fed piece of history
5. M16, ultimate changeability.

Wg

never mind the tactical nuke weapon... I'll take one each Los Angeles class nuclear submarine. WHy not? The ultimate weapons collector's weapon, complete with deployment platform, with the added benefit of total insulation, the ulitmate BOB/bomb shelter/sneak box. I mean, its a go anywhere stay as long as you want device. Can carry a hundred or so friends, never needs refueling, (well, at least not for a few years....), is hard to trace, yet, when we'd want to, have radio and satellite internet access. And, if you ever want to really destroy something, the means are ready to hand.

Besides, I think it would be fascinating to watch one of those big rockets take off and fly away. It would be great fun to find some other boat floating about out there, and slowly, quietly, mysteriously surface right alongside it, arriving, as it were, from nowhere. The look on their faces... priceless. Oh, and never a problem with Somali pirates. IN fact, it might be a great way to put an end to this sleazy little business. Can you imagine, surfacing underneath one of their RIB attack boats, lifting it fully out of the water and holding them captive? Their small arms, even grenades, could do nothing to the sub. Talk about acing them with superior force..... what fun.

never mind the tactical nuke weapon... I'll take one each Los Angeles class nuclear submarine. WHy not? The ultimate weapons collector's weapon, complete with deployment platform, with the added benefit of total insulation, the ulitmate BOB/bomb shelter/sneak box. I mean, its a go anywhere stay as long as you want device. Can carry a hundred or so friends, never needs refueling, (well, at least not for a few years....), is hard to trace, yet, when we'd want to, have radio and satellite internet access. And, if you ever want to really destroy something, the means are ready to hand.

Besides, I think it would be fascinating to watch one of those big rockets take off and fly away. It would be great fun to find some other boat floating about out there, and slowly, quietly, mysteriously surface right alongside it, arriving, as it were, from nowhere. The look on their faces... priceless. Oh, and never a problem with Somali pirates. IN fact, it might be a great way to put an end to this sleazy little business. Can you imagine, surfacing underneath one of their RIB attack boats, lifting it fully out of the water and holding them captive? Their small arms, even grenades, could do nothing to the sub. Talk about acing them with superior force..... what fun.

Laughing Out Loud!
And here I thought I was thinking large!

I'd say either a full auto SMG (with propper barrel length of course) or a SBS.

The SBS is a little more feasible, but it's still technically possible to own a class 3 SMG ;)

High Standard Model 10A shotgun, circa 1969

untitled-1.jpg

High Standard Model 10B shotgun

I would like to have a 240B machine gun. Its reliable, accurate, simple to operate and easy to clean. The M2 is fun to shoot but its a more complicated weapon to employ and a pain in the butt to reassemble. Getting the right headspace and timing can also be a pain but its more of a pain if you dont get it right...:) Good machine guns are not spray and pray, they deliver a cone of fire to suppress or destroy your enemy. Feeding it as a civilian would get spendy though but they are a lot of fun. :)

What is a Christmas without snow?
A lot more comfortable here in Oregon, but I do miss my 240 at times. :)

turretview.jpg

I would like to have a 240B machine gun. Its reliable, accurate, simple to operate and easy to clean. The M2 is fun to shoot but its a more complicated weapon to employ and a pain in the butt to reassemble. Getting the right headspace and timing can also be a pain but its more of a pain if you dont get it right...:) Good machine guns are not spray and pray, they deliver a cone of fire to suppress or destroy your enemy. Feeding it as a civilian would get spendy though but they are a lot of fun. :)

What is a Christmas without snow?
A lot more comfortable here in Oregon, but I do miss my 240 at times. :)

turretview.jpg

What FOB?

SF-

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR