JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like L&L Guns. They are "real" people, and I have seen great prices in their shop.

A year ago, they had 10 Mini-14 GBs on the racks for $369ea.

Great deal on a $700 rifle.

No one has mentioned Coctailer? I did a purchase with him and he's great! :s0155: We even gave each other great feedback, LOL.

Stadler Arms in Yakima, WA....great guy, if he doesn't have it- he'll call around until he does! Got my Springfield XD .45 tactical under MSRP from him...even the XD mags were less in his store than at CTD.com.

nobody has the "gun room" listed as their favorite? they all well known for their level of customer service.

A friend and I have a joke, if something is priced way too high we call it a "museum piece". Meaning it's priced so high, they should just open up a museum and show it off there.

I do love going into the Gun Room occasionally to look at all of the museum pieces. He has a lot of cool old stuff, but my pockets aren't deep enough nor my wallet fat enough. I try not to talk to them, too.

The Gun Broker (Clackamas) I haven't been to the other locations yet...
Bi-Mart
Pawn Shop(s)
There is a store down in the Springfield/Eugene area that sells black powder stuff, the owner was extremely nice and helpful.

:s0114::s0114:
I dare you to go in there and ask if they have any Glocks.:s0114::s0114:

Get it on video if you do.:s0155:

Coctailer, I did have a little fun by asking about polymers before I knew any better, a while back. It was quite an interesting experience...

If anyone goes to the gun room, don't forget to read the wall with the posted papers of all the "plastic" guns exploding!

And remember according to them, there are only 2 pistols worth buying: A colt and if you can't afford that, get a Dan Wesson.

They are quite possibly the most opinionated gun store I have ever been in.

For all the new folks here please read artilleryman's vote with tongue firmly planted in cheek (very firmly)... :)

another vote for Bi-Mart and I also like NW Armory. Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly (with reasonable prices) what more can you ask for.

price wise its bens loan in renton, dont really care for their customer service though. i go in buy my stuff and leave. outdoor is great, good prices and friendly staff, plus its close to home.

It ticks me off when I buy a new gun only to find out it wont work as it should and the salesman tells me to ship it back to the manufacturer. I think he should send it back and just give me a gun that shoots.

Tinber Country Sports is a pretty new store in Dallas OR. It's small, so he doesn't have a big selection yet. Paul has been very helpful to me and is always willing to do what he can to get you what you want. That's quite a contrast to the 2 experiences I had at Guncrafters in Salem. There no one even aknowledged my existence. When I did finally get someone to help me, I made the mistake of asking about SKS's. It became very clear that I was dealing with gun snobs. So for my money Paul at Timber Country is who I will check with first for my gun needs.

Scott from Falls City

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads