JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this on a whim a few years back. Its all in the box, the pistol, two mags, manual, target plus the receipts for the purchase. Its just been taking up room in the safe so I may as well turn it into beer and cheeseburgers, or Ammo..
Id like to get $900, OBO for it. It has not been fired by me but I will assume it has and I have no idea how many round through it. The deal will be done in Salem, I have no desire to deal with trying to have it shipped anywhere.
I been asked about trades I would be willing to do a trade but only for a few items. What I am looking for is a matching M96, a matching 98k or something long range like a RPR in 6.5 C but maybe 7.62 would be ok as well.
Sorry for the messed up pics, I tried to rotate them but they dont want to save the correct way.

20170217_123005.jpg
20170217_123017.jpg
20170217_123026.jpg
20170217_123231.jpg
20170217_123137.jpg

Last Edited:
I have one like this I picked up new back in the 1990s. Although I haven't shot it much, it shoots great and puts a smile on my face each time I get it out to the range. Real nice example here. GLWS!

Bought this on a whim a few years back. Its all in the box, the pistol, two mags, manual, target plus the receipts for the purchase. Its just been taking up room in the safe so I may as well turn it into beer and cheeseburgers, or Ammo..
Id like to get $1,000 for it. It has not been fired by me but I will assume it has and I have no idea how many round through it. The deal will be done in Salem, I have no desire to deal with trying to have it shipped anywhere.
Sorry for the messed up pics, I tried to rotate them but they dont want to save the correct way.

View attachment 343482
View attachment 343483
View attachment 343484
View attachment 343485
View attachment 343486

Morning....have mint Sig P220R Carry with low round count....any interest in part trade? In 45 cal....thanks!

id love to see a few pics but to be honest, I am not really looking for a p220. a 226 legion, or a MK25 with a threaded barrel would be good. Or a m9-A3.

I have a P229 Preban LE 40sw issued Sig, love these Pistols wish I could afford one of these too.
How can you sell it , lol Id never sell mine. :)
Sorry wasn't hijacking just stating people should buy these, they are great to shoot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.