JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have an impressive selection for a retail store. Didn't know they existed until I drove past one day. The guy is friendly enough once he figures out you actually appreciate the quality of what he has there.

They have an impressive selection for a retail store. Didn't know they existed until I drove past one day. The guy is friendly enough once he figures out you actually appreciate the quality of what he has there.

Cool I will be sure to stop in on my up to Eugene. By chance did you happen to see if they had a good selection of sound suppressors?

That is my luck I look and look for a stocking dealer closer to me and end up having to drive to Salem from Medford when the paperwork comes in, oh well.

I will have to stop in on my way up to Eugene this next week

Thanks

I know the owner well (many years now before he was a dealer) and I'm not going to post what I think but if you PM me, I'd be happy to tell you the details. My SWR and AAC were his first with those manufacturers. I had him order them for me and he's sold many more since then.

That's because he lost a settlement for $500,000+ to Louis Caruso, the original owner of the guns Carlos used to open his shop. That's all I will say because I have no intention of defaming anyone on a public website, however the settlement is probable public somewhere. I believe Louis might have another pending lawsuit against Carlos. Some of you may know Louis because he's been in the game a long time. I've only recently met him but I wish him the best of luck.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top