Walther 380 PPK/S Made in West Germany

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by saxon70, Feb 23, 2010.

1. saxon70

saxon70 Active Member

123   0   0
    [​IMG][/IMG]<br>[​IMG]Walther PPK/S in .380 cal. West German Model Brought over by Interarms. This is the real deal. You will have to look along time to find one nicer. Almost perfect condition . High polish blue finish , Includes a second magazine. Factory walnut grips & Custom Scrimshaw grips , 1 Box of Magtech ammo.( $675 ) E-Mail Bill At bnevin51@yahoo.com
  2. Searcher451

Searcher451 Member

7   0   0
    PM sent regarding photos. Thanks in advance.
  3. Chee-to

Chee-to Well-Known Member

10   0   0
    The PPK/S was developed following the enactment of the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA68) in the United States, the pistol's largest market (Hogg 1979:164). One of the provisions of GCA68 banned the importation of pistols and revolvers not meeting certain requirements of length, weight, and other "sporting" features into the U.S. The PPK failed the "Import Points" test of the GCA68 by a single point. (See image of ATF Form 4590 for the complete list of qualifying points). Walther addressed this situation by combining the PP's frame with the PPK's barrel and slide to create a pistol that weighed slightly more than the PPK. The additional ounce or two of weight of the PPK/S compared to the PPK was sufficient to provide the extra needed import points.
  4. Nightshade

Nightshade Well-Known Member

91   0   0
    thats good info thank you
  5. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

284   0   0
    I always thought that ppk/s the s stood for stainless.. thanks for the information.. and headsup
  6. jkraig

jkraig Banned

123   1   0
    I did to, then I found out it is a little larger gun. You can feel/see the difference in your hand when you have them both present.
  7. Rix

Rix Active Member

4   0   0
    Yep, ppk/s is slightly larger, holds one more round.
    I have a ppks and my wife has a ppk :)