JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an H&R (Harrington & Richardson) Second variation, self ejecting, nickle plated, top break revolver. .32 S&W caliber with a 3.25" barrel. Gun manufacture date between 1890-1892. I'm getting my dating info from this site...
Harrington & Richardson .32 Top Break Self Ejecting Revolver

Barrel seem to be in decent shape for a 125 YO gun. There is some pitting and some rust. There is a roll pin missing near the trigger and trigger return spring may be broken as the trigger does not return all the way without assistance.

Edit: I totally forgot to mention a piece of the left grip is missing at the bottom

P1040088.JPG

P1040089.JPG

P1040090.JPG

Asking $60.00 OBO. Won't be needing an FFL transfer as this is pre 1900 manufacture date.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't show that. I hadn't looked really close I guess. Now that I look at it there is a small, what looks like an 'R', carved in the bottom of the right grip, but there are no chips or cracks.

I'm selling this gun for an old neighbor who is helping another guy to liquidate a bunch of his stuff because he's gone to a rest home.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.