JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Joe Biden's advice to his wife Jill, would be a felony in most places.

“Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony … take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.”

Assuming he meant when he didn't have the Secret Police ... benefit of the doubt.
and assuming "problem" means something other than the toilet is backed up, or you are scared because it is snowing.

Just firing any weapon in most urban, suburban areas, and other residential areas is a felony.
(In plenty of places that includes air guns)

This lawyer is The One's appointee to head up the firearms restriction efforts.

* Most places - not all

PJ Media » Joe Biden?s Felony Self-Defense Advice

But now we can all just plead ignorance since our VP has told us exactly what to do in the case of an intruder. How could a jury convict you for following the VP of AMERICA's advice??????

Last Edited:
You just don't understand, the elite don't have to worry about the rules like us peons.

Not the elite in this case. These are the elite's minions/puppets. They are well taken care of though, as are any traitors willing to do the bidding of their Oligarch masters. I hear GWB has a huge encampment in Paraguay now, all self-sustaining with its own water, power/solar/thermal/grown food.
He is the ultimate prepper now and will be far, far away in great luxury when we go straight into the sewer. Puppets are well rewarded for their treachery.

There is a huge reason he didn't set down his roots in Texas and play fake cowboy, he knows what is coming here.

Not the elite in this case. These are the elite's minions/puppets. They are well taken care of though, as are any traitors willing to do the bidding of their Oligarch masters. I hear GWB has a huge encampment in Paraguay now, all self-sustaining with its own water, power/solar/thermal/grown food.
He is the ultimate prepper now and will be far, far away in great luxury when we go straight into the sewer. Puppets are well rewarded.

Some are, if they play by our master's rules. If not they get the treatment. Dancing with the devil is a chancy thing

I hear GWB has a huge encampment in Paraguay now, all self-sustaining with its own water, power/solar/thermal/grown food.
He is the ultimate prepper now and will be far, far away in great luxury when we go straight into the sewer. Puppets are well rewarded for their treachery.

There is a huge reason he didn't set down his roots in Texas and play fake cowboy, he knows what is coming here.

Where is the story?

SF-

Bush' ranch in Texas had all of this throughout his Presidency. Google 'Prarie Chapel Ranch'. I had not heard about this new facility in Paraguay...I'd like to see some info on that as well.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top