JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello everyone!

I'm proud to announce the return of NWFA Supporting Member drawings :yes:

For those of you who didn't read the fine print when you donated, as a show of appreciation we're going to attempt to hold giveaway drawings every three months or so for our Supporting Members. The quality of the item given away will depend on the amount of financial support we've received the previous three months. Those of you interested in becoming a Supporting Member, entering the drawing, and supporting NWFA, simply click the "Donate" button above and select your membership level. All Supporting Member donations go directly to the account that keeps NWFA online. You do not need to do anything to participate in this drawing; the names of all eligable Supporting Members will be automatically entered. The number of 'entries' in the drawing depends on the level of your membership(s):

Bronze - 1 Entry
Charter - 2 Entries
Gold - 3 Entries
Platinum - 5 Entries

If you have multiple memberships, your entries do combine. So, for example, a member with both Platinum and Bronze Memberships would receive 6 entries total. For any of you who are looking to stack the odds in your favor, it is not possible to have two of the same membership :D

As always, Moderators, Administrators, and Supporting Vendors are ineligible for these giveaways.

The drawing will be held the evening of Sunday, March 18th, 2012. Names will be put into a hat and one will be drawn at random by JennyC. If for some reason you wish to opt out of this drawing, please let me know.

Now, onto the prize, a USSG/Baikal MP161K donated by Ortwein International!

The USSG MP161K Rifle in .22 LR features a 19.5-inch accurized barrel, blued finish, integral picatinny rail, polymer glass-filled stock, rifle sights, rubber butt pad, adjustable length of pull, adjustable Cheek-piece, and a 10 round capacity.

This rifle will come with two (2) ten-round magazines and a lifetime warranty. For those of you local to Portland/Vancouver, you'll be able to pick it up directly from Andrew Ortwein and he'll be waiving the background check fee. For those of you elsewhere, we will be covering shipping costs to your FFL and $20 of the transfer cost.

Good luck everyone!

if i win draw again and give it to somebody else. that sucker is ugly!

i dont mean to sound ungrateful, just not my cup of tea.

i would rather see someone who appreciates it win it.

Haha, our first opt-out! Don't worry, we should be doing this on a regular basis now.

I like the look of it, but I do like the space-age guns. Vektor, FN 5.7, etc. Count me as excited if I win!
Thanks NWFA and Andrew Ortwein!

YOU'RE excited?!? Mr, feel these nipples!!!

/obligatory Baseketball Quote

But seriously, I want this gun! I need one of my guns to trade or sell so I can pony up a few more bucks for a silver membership. Thanks for having a drawing like this, it's a great perk!

I would LOVE to be the winner (although with my track record of winning anything, I think I won't have to worry about trying to figure out where to put it). :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top