JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost ready to run "Ghost Gun" polymer lower from TN Arms. It's pretty neat being able to see all the springs and pins in action.
Still needs the rear takedown detent and spring, along with a receiver end plate. Never used, never stocked.
$130 with buffer tube, $115 without.

20161202_105011.jpg 20161202_105408.jpg

But hear me out... LEDs to light it up with a control board in the grip to make lightsaber sounds...
If TN Arms can ever find a suitable polymer to make these again, I've been thinking pair with the clear Lancer mags, but add a red/green LED wired to the safety to give a more visible status indication. Maybe mount LED's up on the buffer-tower so you can tell without braking sight picture...

If TN Arms can ever find a suitable polymer to make these again, I've been thinking pair with the clear Lancer mags, but add a red/green LED wired to the safety to give a more visible status indication. Maybe mount LED's up on the buffer-tower so you can tell without braking sight picture...
Activated when the mag is installed... Yeah! I like the way you think! I would have it light up the whole lower.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top