JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my custom built 10/22. I built this rifle from the ground up and used the the best parts available. At least in my opinion.
Kidd receiver, Kidd bolt assembly and charging handle. Volquartzen match grade trigger, Tactical Solutions fluted bull barrel and Tactical Solutions muzzle break. All this in a Magpul hunter 22 stock. Nikon P-rimfire 2-7×32 scope and a UTG red dot sight. Also comes with a nice scope bearing case, three 10 round and one 25 round Ruger magazines. Plus different sizes of cheek risers. Asking $1100.
If you're interested TXT me on 5zero3 5one6-5nine6two.

20161203_095010.jpg 20161203_094804.jpg 20161203_094704.jpg 20161203_094845.jpg

Last Edited:
Thank you! I have the list of parts and prices. It cost me $1400 to build this rifle. I'm not desperate to sell and I just don't want to lose money on it. I put it out there for the same money it cost me. If someone can appreciate it and has the money good. If not, that's fine too.
Sorry, but the shotgun doesn't worth the hassle to sell it individually. It's just there to sweeten the deal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.