JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry; I meant to be sarcastic. Four more years, buckle up, it's still our country and we have weathered worse than this. One thing I learned in the service; we have no clue about what is going on in the world. Our leaders, however, generally have the countries best interest at heart.

I hope you were being sarcastic. There are a lot of people that work at all levels of the government that have the nation's best interests at heart, but the politicians that run this nation are not amongst those.

If they did we would not be looking at these deficits, money supply in the hands of bankers, and outsourcing of the industrial base to adversarial nations (such as China).

There are far too many involved for Benghazi to be effectively covered up. And in the military chain I'm betting there are may who would love to see Barry cook for his part.
One way or the other, this is going to provide for some entertainment over the next several months.

Nah, this will go the same way F&F did. The CIA will leak info to cover their backs but it won't matter because the media will ignore it. Only Foxnews and some conservative sites will cover it and the media will claim this proves that it's just a political attack on the administration. It wasn't just Pres Obama that won the election, the media showed their bias like never before and they got a stamp of approval. Expect four more years of the same lies, omissions and attacking only the Rs.

Michael Savage Newsletter:

In today's issue: Savage told his listeners he believes there's something behind the David Petraeus scandal that no one is talking about.

"We know the behavior is unacceptable," Savage said of the extramarital affair that was revealed just days after President Obama was re-elected. "We know that philandering is potential grounds for court martial."

"But it didn't apply to Bill Clinton. Oh no. At that time, all of the vermin in the media, who are such Obamaites today, called those shenanigans. Oh, look the other way, it's the evil right wing trying to bring down a good man, Bill Clinton. I don't hear that now.

"But you don't understand the real reason Petraeus was taken down," Savage said.

Savage revealed his suspicion:

It's somewhat to do with Benghazi and his testimony, for sure. They want to block it, which makes no sense, incidentally, because he' still an American citizen, he could still testify. I don't know where it says if you resign, even in shame, you lose your right to speak. We don't live in Nazi Germany. He could still speak. But there is something more to it that you don't know.

Do you want to hear what it is? Are you ready for this?

Tell me who is going to run for the Republican ticket in 2016 who has a scintilla of a chance to win. Answer, nobody. Not one of these sacks of loserdom could ever win. The bloated hippo from New Jersey (Gov. Chris Christie), finished. The embrace of Obama finished the bloated hippo from New Jersey. Period. (Sen. Marco) Rubio, a lightweight. Zero. There's nobody. I'll tell you there was only one person. It was Petraeus.

Petraeus was the only one the Republicans could have floated who would have had a chance to defeat whoever the Democrats run in 2016. We love our generals. Especially, real generals. As opposed to the fake ones there who in the Pentagon who do it just for the benefits and the contracts.

Savage, noting that as a novelist, he "thinks in novelistic ways," said he suspects both parties got together and worked out a deal.

Here's the screenplay. Here's the scene. ... The Republican Party leadership decided they didn't want Petraeus as a candidate in 2016, because they couldn't control him, because he's too honorable. The Democrats didn't want him to testify about the Benghazi debacle, because it would have possibly brought Obama down.

... So the Republicans said, 'We'll go along with your exposure of this affair, because we both win.' That's it. This didn't happen from one side. Both sides wanted to get rid of him.

enjoy.

In the first link. I LOLed at this one
I’m not a betting man, but my guess is that this Petraeus thing, though it will be mostly ignored in the MSM and will come to nothing, will live forever on the internet, or until the gummint shuts that down. The Princeton job the General was offered in consequence of his resignation was likely the best of a couple of options, which may have included deals like sudden heart-attack or suicide in a DC park someplace.

I love all this immediate conspiracy stuff about "why he really resigned" and how he will not be testifying now when it has been publicly stated he will still be called to testify. What a bunch of prissy Paulas.

Michael Savage Newsletter:

In today's issue: Savage told his listeners he believes there's something behind the David Petraeus scandal that no one is talking about.

"We know the behavior is unacceptable," Savage said of the extramarital affair that was revealed just days after President Obama was re-elected. "We know that philandering is potential grounds for court martial."

"But it didn't apply to Bill Clinton. Oh no. At that time, all of the vermin in the media, who are such Obamaites today, called those shenanigans. Oh, look the other way, it's the evil right wing trying to bring down a good man, Bill Clinton. I don't hear that now.

"But you don't understand the real reason Petraeus was taken down," Savage said.

Savage revealed his suspicion:

It's somewhat to do with Benghazi and his testimony, for sure. They want to block it, which makes no sense, incidentally, because he' still an American citizen, he could still testify. I don't know where it says if you resign, even in shame, you lose your right to speak. We don't live in Nazi Germany. He could still speak. But there is something more to it that you don't know.

Do you want to hear what it is? Are you ready for this?

Tell me who is going to run for the Republican ticket in 2016 who has a scintilla of a chance to win. Answer, nobody. Not one of these sacks of loserdom could ever win. The bloated hippo from New Jersey (Gov. Chris Christie), finished. The embrace of Obama finished the bloated hippo from New Jersey. Period. (Sen. Marco) Rubio, a lightweight. Zero. There's nobody. I'll tell you there was only one person. It was Petraeus.

Petraeus was the only one the Republicans could have floated who would have had a chance to defeat whoever the Democrats run in 2016. We love our generals. Especially, real generals. As opposed to the fake ones there who in the Pentagon who do it just for the benefits and the contracts.

Savage, noting that as a novelist, he "thinks in novelistic ways," said he suspects both parties got together and worked out a deal.

Here's the screenplay. Here's the scene. ... The Republican Party leadership decided they didn't want Petraeus as a candidate in 2016, because they couldn't control him, because he's too honorable. The Democrats didn't want him to testify about the Benghazi debacle, because it would have possibly brought Obama down.

... So the Republicans said, 'We'll go along with your exposure of this affair, because we both win.' That's it. This didn't happen from one side. Both sides wanted to get rid of him.

enjoy.

After 4 more years of Obama the Republicans can run Duffy Duck and win.

So you are saying that Daffy Duck will bring in more votes than Romney?
Didn't the far right pretty much say anyone but Obama could easily win this time? Right before making the mistake of letting their members actually talk on TV and convincing the country that even Daffy Duck would have better judgement and a better understanding of the modern world.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads