JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I've probably put one of those kids through college with the amount of guns I've bought there! Nice people, prices are better than most places. Seen some unreasonable prices on some of their used guns before, but all in all, thats one of my first stops when buying locally.

Ive purchased a couple of handguns from the Clackamas location and its always been a great experience. I would also like to note that I spent alot of time in there before making my first purchase from them and they never treated me like anything less then a paying customer. My girlfriend also spent a bit of time looking for a gift for me and says in all of her dealings with all of the stores they were the only ones who didnt make her feel stupid. This is also why we keep going back over and over again!

i got duped by dog the bounty hunter sold me an ria compact swore up and down it was the tactical it wasnt i paid retail for a used gun i should of done my homework i wasnt aware that all the compacts come with an extended beavertail not just the tacticals fool me once and i will never shop there again

i got duped by dog the bounty hunter

LOL if it's the mullet guy with blond hair he pulled a gun on me once it was just after closing I thought they where open walked he seemed edgy pulled his gun from the holster.

I've purchased 4 guns from them over the years other than the above mentioned incident I have had no problems. I agree with others the store is too small and lacks accessories

They have a pretty high turn over of used guns in there. You never know what you will find. Over the years I have bought quit a few from them, and they have always been polite. And if you ask there alway seems to be some wiggle room on their prices of used guns.
They seem to get some of everything, from rare blackpowder stuff to high end target rifles..

The store is a bit small, but they usually have there racks packed with firearms. And the bins right inside the door sometimes have some great finds...One day I went in and there was a nearly new Rock Chucker press, trimmer, and powder measure. Got it all for $100 and a few sets of dies for $15 each.

This is one of my favorite gun stores. If I'm looking for ammo, accessories or the best price on a specific gun I go elsewhere. But like Velzey said, you never know what you'll find. I'd have to go to a pawn shop to find as many used guns as GB has. Make that 3 pawn shops to find as many quality used guns.

I always head to the back room with the long guns first. Don't have to ask to see a rifle or shotgun, just pick it up and fondle away. They're always happy to show you any pistol or revolver in the front as well.

I like the layaway option too. Find a gun I like, stick it on layaway, work some overtime and in month or so it's mine.

Yeah, the store's a little small. But I like it. And I think I'm over due for a visit!

Don

Another 5-star rating. I bought a Glock 17 from them and was very happy with my experience. I was a first-time handgun buyer, and the younger gentleman took time to answer a lot of questions and show me a bunch of guns I was considering (FNX, Glock, XD) - no pressure, very friendly. I'll definitely go there again.

Years ago I inherited a fine gun collection. I was inquiring as to its value. The owner suggested I bring in the pieces I had questions about and he would help me evaluate them. I took him up on his offer. He was "Spot On", very helpful, never any presure. I ended up selling a few to friends and keeping some. Since then I have purchased many firearms from the Gunbroker in Tigard and Clackamas. They are always helpful, respectful, and professtional.
Just purchased a new shotgun today from Steve in Tigard.

Thanks Guys & Gals @ Gunbroker,
Barney

Well, I stopped by on my lunch break to inquire if they had an used Glock 19s in stock. Unfortunately they didn't but I was offered to see a new Gen 4 they had. I asked about their layaway option, and a half hour later I had put down the required 20% for my Glock. Never at any time did they pressure me; everything was at my pace. The only downside is that they don't participate in Glock's blue label program, since IMO I feel the standard going rates for Glocks are a bit high, however that's my personal feeling. Overall I'd highly recommend these guys, they know their stuff and were polite and professional. The girl working the back was cute too, lol.

Edit: I probably should have mentioned it was the Clackamas location, heh

One of my favorite places to go because of the very friendly and patient staff. Good selection of handguns, prices are decent, and their stock changes often so they usually get what I'm looking for. A few times they give me some bad info on some handguns I was interested in, but nothing too serious. This is one of the first places I call when I'm in the market for a new pistol.

I like them a lot too. I go in sometimes once a week and just look at all of what they have in stock. The staff always has a great attitude if I just want to handle one, or more, of them even if I have indicated that I am not going to be purchasing, but am only looking. A place I enjoy going to frequently. And, they have a layaway program where you put 20% down and then have SIX (6) weeks to pay the rest. I have my AK47 on layaway and will be taking it home in another week.

Yes Gun Broker Clackamas is a good store. The sales staff have time to talk with people new to guns. Their prices are honest, reasonable. They also will dicker on price. Usually a pretty good selection of pistols new and used. Their rifle selection is good also.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top