JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
First went in thursday and they had some models like i was after but not the exact one. They were more then willing to order it for me and found it through their distributor. Afterwards i walked cause i wanted to check the expo show first. After not finding one there i went back friday and she still had the quote sitting on the counter the next day. Ordered it friday and got it today. Was very happy with their service and the cute girls don't hurt either. Will defiantly give them a shot for my next purchases.

I just purchased my second gun from them this week. Went in on Tuesday looking for a Glock 29 but none in stock. They ordered one and called me Thursday to say that it had arrived. Picked it up today (Friday), and as usual the service was great. Definitely had a couple of very cute young ladies working there- that's always a plus:s0155:, but the great service and easy to get along with people really drive my positive recommendation. They had quite a varied selection too- saw several old surplus rifles that I had to restrain myself from buying in order to avoid the ol' frying pan upside the head if I showed up at home w/a truckload of guns....great people there!

Good prices, selection, and people. Virtually no accessories. Feel bad for never buying anything but they never have quite what I'm looking for. They have a good selection of old slip joint folders which I happen to like alot.

I specifically wanted a Marlin 336C in .30-30 for my son's first deer rifle, since that's the gun I learned to hunt deer with. Looked all over the place, got ignored at Keith's, saw a lot of rusty beaters for $400, etc. The Clackamas Gun Broker didn't have it, but their Tigard store did. And since I live a few miles east of the Clackamas store they arranged a transfer for me to just look at it. It turned out to be a real gem with real walnut stocks and little use for $350. I could have gotten a new one at Bi-Mart for a few dollars more with machine stamped checkering and painted ash stock, but this one looked exactly like my old deer rifle and had that solid 1950's feel and finish. So I bought it.

That was a few years ago, but just the other day I was looking for a large caliber CCW that could double as a hunting side arm. I thought maybe a S&W 686 in 2.5" to 4" would be a good bet. They didn't have any of those, but they did have a high polished stainless model 66 in 4" that was very tight. It looked like it had never been shot and not a mark on it anywhere. It had a great set of sights and obviously had had a trigger job done by someone who knew what they were doing. The price was a little lower than I'd seen for similar units on line. I hadn't even planned to buy that day, but I ended up dropping the cash on the spot. GB Clackamas is where I go first now.

Kinda small, still well stocked in general, parking was full during lunch hours, kinda dim inside but you can see stuff fine, not the widest selection of handguns, really good selection of rifles, etc though. Went on a Wednesday morning, friendly staff greeted us as we walked in and asked immediately if we needed help, then thanked us for coming in. Even though they didn't have what I was looking for, I'd still go back if I was looking for something else, but I'd probably call first. I actually visited them twice in the same day and they were helpful and polite both times, by different staff members.

Great people, no question. Very friendly, very knowledgable, and well past being the stuck up snobs some other stores have hanging out behind the counters.

Sold two handguns in Tigard. Steve is one of the most knowledgable appraisers of guns I've ever seen nthe guy gave me great value on the two I sold and told me what resale should be if I sold them elsewhere.

Bought a handful of pieces and parts in clackamas. Same story. Friendly, knowledgable, took my smart-a$$ without tossing me out of the store - awesome.

I have been there nice folks and lots of inventory if they don't have it's hard to come by.
I would give them two thumbs up at least the one in tigard
not been to one in clack.

Well stocked store and excellent customer service. I stopped in to look and asked about a Ruger MkII (Volquartsen) they were selling. I explained I was really just (passively) looking for a regular stainless MkII, and how difficult they are to find now that the MkIII is out. The employee proactively called 2 other stores without being asked, even though they were closing in like 5 minutes. He walked up to me and said "I called our other stores, I'm sorry but neither had a MkII in stock." I will be returning.

I hadn't been by here in about 3-4 years and I think the last time I was in there I bough some used chokes for a shot gun. Today i went in looking for some 7.62x39 ammo that wasn't Tula. I totally missed their ammo selection, but ran into a friends Dad. He directed me to a sales person, who was upbeat and very helpful and lead me to exactly what I needed. While I was there I spent about 20 minutes BS'ing with my friend Dad and gawking at firearms. We were asked politely multiple times if we need help or if we wanted to see something just ask. Everyone who came in the door was greeted and welcomed with a smile. Overall it was one of the best experiences I've had in a gun shop. Thanks!

Picked up a Winchester 101 Diamond Grade Trap model from these guys yesterday only $1025 out the door. They have some pretty good deals and are willing to negotiate on pricing. I would highly recommend at least checking them out.

Been to both stores, like what others said "Staff" is friendly/helpful. And they have no problems with handing over their weapons for you to handle (Fondle), but not sure on the consignment policy. I purchased a “Wheel gun” that was on consignment but I had to wait 30 days(or what ever date on the tag of the weapon) to pick it up, never had heard of that, can anyone explain that?

Must have bought it at the Tigard store. As I understand it, it is a Tigard law that there is a 30-day holding period between them receiving a consignment and being able to let it go out the door. I don't believe the Clackamas store has to deal with that.

Oh, and a big thumbs up for the Clackamas store. And a medium thumbs up for the Tigard store. Clackamas seems to have a bit wider selection and a bit less attitude.

Love the Clackamas location. Great prices (on everything I've been interested in at least), great service. Knowledgeable enough without being snobby. They don't look down on you for looking at cheaper options. The ammo I've bought there was cheaper than anywhere online. Not the greatest selection, but I can deal with that, especially when their stock changes so often. Never know what you're going to find when you walk in. One week they might have a ton of Baby eagles, next week a bunch of CZ, always a pleasant surprise.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top