JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
$50+$10 background check

Expensive for one gun, but it's a flat rate. I just ordered 11 receivers through them.

I get kind of dumb about people I like too, I suppose... I don't mind paying twice as much for a transfer fee when it's someone I know and want to support.

Whups...was wrong...$50 xfer fee per gun/receiver. They discounted it though each time I bought them...I appreciate the money they let me save, but for my next GB gun, I might try and find a 20 dollar FFL :(

I'd still buy a gun from them in a heartbeat, don't get me wrong!

$50+$10 background check

Expensive for one gun, but it's a flat rate. I just ordered 11 receivers through them.

I get kind of dumb about people I like too, I suppose... I don't mind paying twice as much for a transfer fee when it's someone I know and want to support.

With regard to the clackamas gunbroker...

I've gone in there a handful of times to look at their prices on a couple items. They've always seemed high. In particular I was looking at a new HK p2000 v2 LEM with night sights, they're asking $900. Keith's (20 miles away) is asking $675 for the same gun. I was just in there with the mindset of buying a new pistol and I couldn't bring myself to paying an inflated price (HK USP .45) for a gun that they've had on their shelf for at least 3 months.

I stopped to check out their ammo and the kid was marking the magtech 9mm at $25 a box. I commented that it thought it was kind of high and he said "better get it now, we're only going to raise it more"

Also, having 5 people working midday Tuesday is a great way to lower overhead...

With regard to the clackamas gunbroker...

I've gone in there a handful of times to look at their prices on a couple items. They've always seemed high. In particular I was looking at a new HK p2000 v2 LEM with night sights, they're asking $900. Keith's (20 miles away) is asking $675 for the same gun. I was just in there with the mindset of buying a new pistol and I couldn't bring myself to paying an inflated price (HK USP .45) for a gun that they've had on their shelf for at least 3 months.

I stopped to check out their ammo and the kid was marking the magtech 9mm at $25 a box. I commented that it thought it was kind of high and he said "better get it now, we're only going to raise it more"

Also, having 5 people working midday Tuesday is a great way to lower overhead...
Just to let you know, Keith's does not have that gun new for that price. I even just called and asked and they said you must have been looking at a used one or looking into a "time warp" (their words, not mine). You got me all excited over nothing. Their price was only $19 cheaper than the one on the wall at the Clackamas Gun Broker (which is also not $900). :)

Just to let you know, Keith's does not have that gun new for that price. I even just called and asked and they said you must have been looking at a used one or looking into a "time warp" (their words, not mine). You got me all excited over nothing. :)

On Friday they had it. It's nearly impossible to mistake used for new at Keith's.

That darn sharpie fairy must have changed all the 9's to 6's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday they had it. It's nearly impossible to mistake used for new at Keith's.

That darn sharpie fairy must have changed all the 9's to 6's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was just under $800. :(

...and it only took about 10 calls and a 1/2 hour to get them to actually answer the phone. :mad:

I guess it is not a big deal...I am not dying for one...but for that price I would have bought it anyway. :)

It was just under $800. :(

...and it only took about 10 calls and a 1/2 hour to get them to actually answer the phone. :mad:

I guess it is not a big deal...I am not dying for one...but for that price I would have bought it anyway. :)

I'm glad you called because I was thinking about going to pick it up. Knowing Keith's they probably noticed someone looking at it and raised the price. Even at < $800 it's considerably cheaper than gunbroker!

Although I agree with Penguin on what he was referring to, I completely agree with you here.

Overall, I had an excellent experience there. They let you handle the weapons and really get some good information before you buy.

They are located about 1/2 a mile from where I work - so I stop in often during my lunch break. Their staff is pretty friendly for the most part (and a few of them are very easy on the eyes) and their pricing isn't terrible (except for ammo) (though they were really high on their ARs a few weeks back, but those have been reduced since then).

I like being able to walk in and hold a couple different guns to see how they feel, etc... other stores have their guns in case and have to open them up and dig around, etc, etc - Gun Broker just takes them off the wall and puts them in your hand :)

So I've bought from them before and will buy from them again... they won't be my only dealer though :-/

Their staff is pretty friendly for the most part (and a few of them are very easy on the eyes)
I'll make sure to pass that compliment on to Pat. I am sure he will appreciate the kind words. :D

PS: Several of you guys keep asking me where I find such great guns at such good prices...every one of them has come from this store. :)

Last week I bought a Savage 17HM2 -- got it home, no mag. Go back the next day, they search around for it and can't find it. Apparently a lot of people come in, look at guns, and take the mags out.

Anyways, they ordered me a new mag. Painless.

Bought my first rifle there (well my dad did, i was only 9) Marlin 60. great gun and i still have it today.

Their service was excellent, i still shop there regularly. they are knowledgeable and helpful. i would recommend them to anyone looking to buy.

'Bout 10 years ago I bought my Three Screw .41 from them. Still have it but I should have bought the 1895 Winchester .30-03. It was only $350 then.......

I've been there many times. Usually very friendly and can't wait to pull something off of the wall and hand it to you.

Only complaint was the $39.95 they wanted for a "economy pack" 525 round box of Remington .22s! Holy freaking cow! That's more than both boxes are worth. :confused:

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top