JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As new Taurus PT-22. Wife fell in love with the look but didn't like shooting it, so I cleaned it and am posting it. My loss is your gain. This would make a good safe carry pistol.

Less than 50 rounds through it. Original box and everything included as new. Came with beautiful rosewood grips and one magazine.

<< PRICE CUT >> $230 plus transfer fee. (Port Orchard FFL will charge $20) Not interested in trades.

Taurus says:
Ultra light and extremely compact, Taurus small frame semi-automatic pistols offer security and reliability you can count on. In .22 LR or .25 ACP, these pistols feature a blowback action and tip-up barrel for safety and convenience during loading and chambering the first round Each model utilizes low profile fixed sights and is made in the USA. PT22a.png PT22b.png

As new Taurus PT-22. Wife fell in love with the look but didn't like shooting it, so I cleaned it and am posting it. My loss is your gain. This would make a good safe carry pistol.

Less than 50 rounds through it. Original box and everything included as new. Came with beautiful rosewood grips and one magazine.

<< PRICE CUT >> $230 plus transfer fee. (Port Orchard FFL will charge $20) Not interested in trades.

Taurus says:
Ultra light and extremely compact, Taurus small frame semi-automatic pistols offer security and reliability you can count on. In .22 LR or .25 ACP, these pistols feature a blowback action and tip-up barrel for safety and convenience during loading and chambering the first round Each model utilizes low profile fixed sights and is made in the USA.View attachment 290655 View attachment 290656
Your in box is full. Text me 5419926367
Don

Where is my inbox? I don't see one in this new layout.

Tried to send a PM but it says my inbox is full

Tried to delete the old messages but there's no delete option

Discovered "Leave conversation" means delete (?!?!?)

Inbox is empty

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.