JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Stoeger
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a used RealTree Max-7 Stoeger M3000 semi auto 12g for sale. I purchased this shotgun going into my second year of duck hunting a few years back. I love duck hunting but I have only gone out twice since purchasing it. With the pending laws that could fall into place in the future I need to get a head and purchase some other things that we may not be able to purchase in the future. I'm asking $400. I'm all ears for trades. Thanks.

IMG_2499.jpeg IMG_2500.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a used RealTree Max-7 Stoeger M3000 semi auto 12g for sale. I purchased this shotgun going into my second year of duck hunting a few years back. I love duck hunting but I have only gone out twice since purchasing it. With the pending laws that could fall into place in the future I need to get a head and purchase some other things that we may not be able to purchase in the future. I'm asking $400. I'm all ears for trades. Thanks.

View attachment 1456176 View attachment 1456177
are you still selling this? I think I might be interested. Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.