JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I for one am one of those southerners, North Carolina born and breed, by way of Virginia, now here. Yes, we like to blow stuff up, and we like making weird stuff, issue is, outside of the south, everyone thinks we are stupid, but I think we are some of the smartest people around!

Was born in Germany but landed at Ft. Bragg in the late 50's, grew up in N. C., Ga., Miss. & Fla.
Yeah, we are not as stupid as the Yankees think we are!!!

If you watch the episode with three Saiga shotguns mounted together, it doesn't ever work. Watch closely at the well edited footage of them firing it. It would be one thing if the silly ideas they come up with actually worked.
I also wish they would lay off the pyrotechnics.

Personally, I find more interesting "Gun Builds" in the Shot Gun News, like turning a double barreled shotgun into a 45-70 double, or building an AK receiver out of a shovel blade. A lot of things I will probably never build, but I could and they would sure be more useful than an AR15 with 3 barrels....And with far less Drama.

It didn't appear to be that difficult. They started out with a good solid action and turned the 45-70 barrels down to fit. To zero the barrels, they made an eccentric bushing for the muzzles.

Couple of thoughts.
First of all, that Will, he seems to be fairly intelligent. But he acts like a dweeb.
But the question I have is, why doesn't he have his own ffl? Record? To much work?
And to act that arrogant and not have his own deal, what a dbag...

Couple of thoughts.
First of all, that Will, he seems to be fairly intelligent. But he acts like a dweeb.
But the question I have is, why doesn't he have his own ffl? Record? To much work?
And to act that arrogant and not have his own deal, what a dbag...

He did and he got it taken away. If memory serves there were firearms missing and just general records mismanagement. Enough so, he isn't eligible for one anymore.

He did and he got it taken away. If memory serves there were firearms missing and just general records mismanagement. Enough so, he isn't eligible for one anymore.
Didn't some of those 10 rifles come up in the fast and furious thingy? That maybe a little tin foil rumor I thought I heard. What ever, it's a TV show, filmed and displayed as reality. Who cares if there's drama, just like Top Shot, American Guns etc.....it's a TV show, no matter what anyone thinks, it's just that, if they want to build crazy crap, it's a break from our everyday reality, if you don't like the show, easy enough is to not watch it. I hate Grays Anatomy, on Thursday I don't come anywhere close to ABC, I actually find it a good way to leave the house at 8:30 and shot .22 at the indoor range. But I do watch this show, and I honestly enjoy it, for the builds, the drama, I think it's funny and fun. I watch a lot of YouTube videos about gun building and tear downs etc, they are informative but as entertaining as paint drying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top