JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Life would have been better for her if she never called the police. They weren't going to fix her window or pay for it. They weren't going to catch whoever did it. There was no point.

Better for her to take more control of her life herself. Secure her place, buy a gun, or move.

Most people that involve themselves with the police by calling them have nothing to benefit from doing so.

His partner should be fired for allowing him to be alone with the girl. You can can assured that he knew this guy was a scumbag. Knowing that the character of many cops is questionable, there should be restrictions on leaving one cop alone in a house with anyone.

He said three different stories?
Now if he said one story, and slowly added to it, it would be one thing.
But THREE separate stories as to whether or not he raped her. What the holy hell.

Let the punishment fit the crime.

Officer...Ex officer Cates is scum for sure. But you guys seem to be over looking the other completely messed up facts.

1. She tried to tell Officer Cates partner that Cates just raped her. The partner didn't even try to investigate it?
2. She was arrested for assault on an officer....well she should've had the right to assault that PO___ Officer Cates.
3. The other LE officers at the station ignored her for 12 HOURS!!!!!!! Until they finally investigated her claims.
4. She was made to stay in jail for 4 DAYS!!!!! Then they finally decided to drop the charges and let her go.

What Cates did was bad, real bad, but what about the rest of the LEO's?

Life would have been better for her if she never called the police.

You are exactly right. You would expect the LEO's (Who are supposed to be the good guys) to do the right things.

This type of crap from LE keeps happening month after month, year after year. If LE is so corrupt then who can you trust and what can US citizens do to change it. Apparently there is not enough Good guys left in LE to do much of anything to change it for the better or they don't care, are to scared or cowards.

I can't understand why the good cops would let things like this happen. Cant they see?

What the hell is wrong with people?

People???? More like what the hell is wrong with this LEO?

Every officer must go thru a psyc. eval. before employment, so we need to start looking at the test(s) conducted, as they seem to allow this and other garb into the profession.

Does make one wonder about the psych testing. I would imagine there are some folks who are intelligent enough to manipulate or alter responses in such a manner as to appear to be well adjusted even though they are plumb sadistic sonsabiatches. My son-in-law is an LEO and he told me he didn't know if he should flip or fly after his psych eval. He is one well adjusted even keeled good husband and dad. Very proud to have him as a S-I-L.

I seen cop shoot down 2 innocent ppl in 2 incidents in 12 months the first was a 75 YO man in his own back yard. The second was a lifetime alcaholic who had his empty hands above his head. The officer had previously state before witnesses he was going to kill said victim. The officer walked on both charges and was re-enstated on the force after an expensive law-suit. The County tax payers eventualy paid the officer $500,000 to quit the force and seek employment elsewhere.

Links???? Until then I don't think you "seen" anything including an "alcaholic".

Sad story the emotional scars are going to last forever. Good for her getting justice. I can't blame the LE as a whole just the Man. The rest of them were just doing there jobs assuming that Crates did his correctly. You would have to become calus to any explanation of why people are incarcerated after awhile as a gaurd.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top