JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland Metro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling my Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm with TruGlo Night Sights. I picked it up used, thinking that I could potentially shoot it better with it than my Glock, and found that not to be true. Now it is collecting dust, and I don't use it. I only had it a year, and it has sat in the safe. I have only put about 100 rounds through it to find out that I am not a fan. Its never had an issue cycling/running. It's in great shape. It has TruGlo night sights. I have the original box with accessories (2, 15 rd mags), a conceal carry holster, and a mag holder. Please, cash only.

tempImagej59NX5.png tempImagewoTmu2.png tempImageaYN0f1.png tempImageifM2So.png tempImagebhCLxY.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am selling my Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm with TruGlo Night Sights. I picked it up used, thinking that I could potentially shoot it better with it than my Glock, and found that not to be true. Now it is collecting dust, and I don't use it. I only had it a year, and it has sat in the safe. I have only put about 100 rounds through it to find out that I am not a fan. Its never had an issue cycling/running. It's in great shape. It has TruGlo night sights. I have the original box with accessories (2, 15 rd mags), a conceal carry holster, and a mag holder. Please, cash only.

View attachment 1851612 View attachment 1851614 View attachment 1851615 View attachment 1851616 View attachment 1851617

I'm interested this is a full size frame correct? What's the barrel

I'm interested this is a full size frame correct? What's the barrel length ?
if it's the right barrel length I'd like to buy it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top