JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I broke down and ordered the Witt machine can. $245 after code "FJB" was just too good to pass up. Since my others were so little time consuming I guess I can live with going to ffl for this one can. Due to the small size I consider it a "take the edge off" can. Might be good for my 10.5" brn-180 in .223 or 12.5" .308 pistol, although i kind of like the big blast from the .308. It's all @TTSX 's fault for egging me on! :p :s0112:

Last Edited:
Its hard to find Witt machine db #s. Mr gunsngear showed one of their small cans reducing 5.56 from 166ish to 144ish db which equates to a 75%ish reduction in perceived noise. Not same can but similar size and also monocore like the dirty 30 etc small cans.

10.5" 300BLK subs went from 160ish to 141ish. 10.5" 300BLK Supers went from 165 to 141ish.

So those #s are close to hearing safe. For me I'll be wearing my peltors when shooting with this can but for a home defense gun such as short barreled 5.56 or 300Blk this should be a big improvement over no can I would think.

View: https://youtu.be/kbKUbWPE-sI?si=mMfg039sThz9cjFN

Last Edited:
Its hard to find Witt machine db #s. Mr gunsngear showed one of their small cans reducing 5.56 from 166ish to 144ish db which equates to a 75%ish reduction in perceived noise. Not same can but similar size and also monocore like the dirty 30 etc small cans.

10.5" 300BLK subs went from 160ish to 141ish. 10.5" 300BLK Supers went from 165 to 141ish.

So those #s are close to hearing safe. For me I'll be wearing my peltors when shooting with this can but for a home defense gun such as short barreled 5.56 or 300Blk this should be a big improvement over no can I would think.

View: https://youtu.be/kbKUbWPE-sI?si=mMfg039sThz9cjFN
My rex silentium MGX with 3 baffles in .308 is nowhere near hearing safe. I'd imagine the Witt machine is similarly loud but it does take that edge off which is nice

FYI - about Capitol Armory

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 512-879-1068.

Additional Steps for Orders Containing NFA Items

Capitol Armory recently expanded into multiple states, which allows us to control the entire NFA process from purchase to delivery. If we have a location in your state, we collected the $200 ATF transfer tax (see order subtotal) and we will handle your electronic Form 4 submission and ship the item directly to your residence upon ATF approval. Visit https://www.capitolarmory.com/howto for details.

Existing NFA Customers: If we have all your information on file to prepare your NFA forms (completed profile and fingerprints), you will receive an email to digitally sign your forms via DocuSign within 24-72 hours.
New NFA Customers: If your information is not on file with us, you will receive two emails in 24-72 hours prompting you to create a profile and provide us fingerprints. Follow the instructions in these emails so we can electronically file your Form 4.

If we are not yet located in your state, we can hold off processing your order until our FFL is established, or we are happy to transfer it now to a local dealer of your choice. Simply click FFL Information in your account and select one from our list of thousands and we will e-file the transfer paperwork.

FYI that the Omega 9K just popped up as back in stock at SilencerShop - order placed!! I had an email exchange with them just yesterday and they said they were coming this week. They also got a bunch of the new Spetre 9s and Velos's, but they said their backorders were so large that they still would be backordered if you placed today, with no eta on when more were coming at this point. Crazy times . . .

FYI - about Capitol Armory

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 512-879-1068.

Additional Steps for Orders Containing NFA Items

Capitol Armory recently expanded into multiple states, which allows us to control the entire NFA process from purchase to delivery. If we have a location in your state, we collected the $200 ATF transfer tax (see order subtotal) and we will handle your electronic Form 4 submission and ship the item directly to your residence upon ATF approval. Visit https://www.capitolarmory.com/howto for details.

Existing NFA Customers: If we have all your information on file to prepare your NFA forms (completed profile and fingerprints), you will receive an email to digitally sign your forms via DocuSign within 24-72 hours.
New NFA Customers: If your information is not on file with us, you will receive two emails in 24-72 hours prompting you to create a profile and provide us fingerprints. Follow the instructions in these emails so we can electronically file your Form 4.

If we are not yet located in your state, we can hold off processing your order until our FFL is established, or we are happy to transfer it now to a local dealer of your choice. Simply click FFL Information in your account and select one from our list of thousands and we will e-file the transfer paperwork.
When I ordered three days ago… within 48 hours I had submitted EFT, photo and Docusign.

As a new customer. Freaking quick.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top