JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have the Romeo2 with circle dot reticle, but I have the Romeo2 with 3 MOA dot. I really like the versatility of being able to run it as an open emitter RDS or close emitter. I haven't had it long enough to know about battery life yet, but when the pistol is in the safe I keep the cover on which turns off the dot which is another feature I like.

I don't have the Romeo2 with circle dot reticle, but I have the Romeo2 with 3 MOA dot. I really like the versatility of being able to run it as an open emitter RDS or close emitter. I haven't had it long enough to know about battery life yet, but when the pistol is in the safe I keep the cover on which turns off the dot which is another feature I like.
Oh -- I think I missed what you were saying. Was it the rubber cover you were talking about?

Oh -- I think I missed what you were saying. Was it the rubber cover you were talking about?
Yes, the rubber cover has a magnetic in it and the Romeo2 has an internal magnetic switch to turn the RDS off. So if you had a holster with a magnetic in the right location it would keep the RDS off until you draw the firearm.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top