JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my latest acquisition... and first sig... but probably not the last..

218433A8_zpsaedacd16.jpg

it is slightly wider... not by much as far as I can tell, but there is a hump in the rear of the grip that is not on the p226 so it's also bigger front to back by a little bit

The 220 barrel works on the 227? Sweet!. Nice pistol and that's a heck of an idea. Love to have a 227.

The 220 barrel works on the 227? Sweet!. Nice pistol and that's a heck of an idea. Love to have a 227.

yes it does..

you can wait for sig to come out with the threaded version in 6 mos or so or you can drop in a p220 barrel and call it a day... no fitting needed for me, but YMMV

Nice! Two questions:

1) How is the balance of the 227 compared to the 220?
- don't know, never shot a p220 --- but I like the balance of the p227 enough... the bigger grip fits me much better (handled both p220 and p227 in the store) but YMMV

2) Did you install that fat trigger? I like it..
yes --- works much better for me and my big hands.. if you have smaller hands, the short reach grip will probably work better.. it came with the thin trigger initially and I was shooting all over the place.. the grouping got better when I switched triggers..

replies in red

Wonderful. Thanks! I held a P220 and it didn't feel as good to me as the P229 .40 with old style grips.

I wager that the combination you have is perfect for my hands. Fat trigger, 227.

Where did you purchase that trigger?

pretty much.. they are more likely to have stuff in stock than midway or others...

it's 10$ to ship per package.. so can be pricey if you only buy one item.. cheaper if you buy more..

or you can buy direct from sig...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads