JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If ever questioned, make sure you tell them that your intention is to have it and use it as a pistol. Don't run your mouth about how you found a loophole for a SBR... just my opinion. Meow...having said all that, I would not alter anything but that plug looks like it came from the factory like that. In my eyes and with my common since, I don't see an issue, but I'm nobody lol.

I want this new prototype "pistol mounted storage device". It holds what appears to be a 10 round AR mag :D and once the mag is in, the brace looks much better and more usable if you catch my drift ;)
15541895_1121046731341654_5942183425194145041_n.jpg 15541112_1121046761341651_6822970092247977177_n.jpg 15492139_1121046734674987_36472741576825976_n.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg
This is the best brace I've seen so far. I love it. It's the SB Tactical and it can be shouldered. Of course my intention is to have and use as a pistol. Works really good as a brace when you hip fire and when you rest it against your cheek, feels really nice. Very high quality product and worth the $210 if you ask me.

View attachment 375749
This is the best brace I've seen so far. I love it. It's the SB Tactical and it can be shouldered. Of course my intention is to have and use as a pistol. Works really good as a brace when you hip fire and when you rest it against your cheek, feels really nice. Very high quality product and worth the $210 if you ask me.

Tax stamp...$200. Just saying.

Tax stamp...$200. Just saying.

I know I know but certain things I wouldn't be able to do with a SBR. I like how I can conceal carry my pistol (condition one if I chose to) and cross state lines and not have to deal with the BS that would come with regulated firearms blah blah... and yes I would only go to states that are ok with AR/AK style pistols. The way I am using my pistol, I don't see the point of having a SBR and the pistol works better for me.... I have more options with my pistol. I can't strap a SBR to my arm to secure it more.... because I actually do use the brace like it was intended. I don't mean to sound like a broken tape player lol, but my intention is to own and use my AR style pistol as a pistol and not try to bypass anything or "loophole" anything.

I have two carbines and I don't need or have use for a SBR and I am more into pistols. IMO having to register SBS, SBR, AOW, suppressors/silencers.... that is all unconstitutional and I will not support it with my worthless federal reserve notes and my valuable time.

I like my rifles/carbines long, I like my pistols short lol.... :D

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top