JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck.... With my repeated attempts to get this thread back on track it appears that Stella want to argue instead of tell her side of the story.

At this point, this thread is pointless. I'm out..

Hey, she managed 3 pages. Not a record, but a halfway decent troll. A little formulaic, but good timing and at least some effort at creating a character. I give it a 6.

Troll? That's a good one. Read some other posts –not just mine.
Back on track? Is "on track" blaming the victim? Justifying murder?
Argue? Sorry you see it that way. If standing up for someone is arguing then I'm guilty.
Rating someone who posts? Do you do that on every thread you follow? Does it make you feel good? Do you think this is funny?
As far as telling you anything about her...What's the point? Your minds were made up on page 1.
There are some very twisted people posting here. Most of you remind me of bullies.
It's rare to run across such self-righteous SOB's.

OK guys, done some extened research and this is my guess???? The reason this gal was known to the local police was because of Domestic Violence problems, and the person (not 2 as originally reported) responsible is probably her latest X.

Now Stella can agree with my analysis, or not...that is fine...but DV is a very good reason for the police to "know" a person that has nothing to do with drugs or other illegal activity. Also it is a good reason why she may have opened the door to someone at "0 dark 30"

JMHO: Hermannr

3 arrested in Shelton woman’s slaying; Child custody may have been motive | Q13 FOX News
<broken link removed>
NEWS & ALERTS | MASON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
<broken link removed>
The 16 year old is Anthony's daughter.
She answered the door because it was SOMEONE SHE KNEW for many years during her relationship with Anthony. Someone who had lived in her home. Someone she trusted.
We are relieved but it in no way mitigates the fact that Barbie was violently murdered and her children will grow up without their mother. More facts will come out about the child in question as well as a few other things.
Shame on all of you who immediately assumed drugs or something drug related was the cause of this or she had opened a door to a stranger. Just for the record, Barbie was a wonderful mom and respected by many in this community. Her children always came first. She will be missed. I would ask that you say some prayers for her children (if that's something you do). They have a long road of healing ahead of them and this is in no way over yet.
For those of you who held off on assuming the worst, I thank you. LE had a job to do and when the time was right information was released.

3 arrested in Shelton woman's slaying; Child custody may have been motive | Q13 FOX News
<broken link removed>
NEWS & ALERTS | MASON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
<broken link removed>
The 16 year old is Anthony's daughter.
She answered the door because it was SOMEONE SHE KNEW for many years during her relationship with Anthony. Someone who had lived in her home. Someone she trusted.
We are relieved but it in no way mitigates the fact that Barbie was violently murdered and her children will grow up without their mother. More facts will come out about the child in question as well as a few other things.
Shame on all of you who immediately assumed drugs or something drug related was the cause of this or she had opened a door to a stranger. Just for the record, Barbie was a wonderful mom and respected by many in this community. Her children always came first. She will be missed. I would ask that you say some prayers for her children (if that's something you do). They have a long road of healing ahead of them and this is in no way over yet.
For those of you who held off on assuming the worst, I thank you. LE had a job to do and when the time was right information was released.

OK, not my first guess, that was Domestic Violence, but I can buy what happened...makes sense Stella. Thank you for keeping us up to date,

This is not the end of this-just the information that has been released to the public so far. I anticipate maybe 1 more arrest. You are not off track with DV but that was not the motive here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top