JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

The SRC NP3 PLUS Balanced Bolt Carrier Complete comes with patent pending Relia-Bolt, Mil-Spec firing pin, cam pin and retaining pin.

The Sharps BBC is precisely machined from S7 steel which then undergoes our proprietary heat treatment process. Finally the BBC is finished inside and out with NP3®/NP3® PLUS to minimize the need for lubricants, to aid in smooth operation and to make clean up a breeze. The BBC has the SRC logo machine cut on the side of the carrier which is visible when the ejection port door is open. It fits standard AR-15/M16/M4 rifles chambered in .223/5.56mm, 25-45 Sharps and 300 Blackout calibers.

Superior Corrosion Resistance
Every Balanced Bolt Carrier Group is coated with NP3®/NP3® PLUS, an electroless nickel-based finish. This process co-deposits sub-micron particles of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), commonly known as Teflon™, for self-lubricating corrosion resistance. NP3® PLUS offers far more corrosion resistance for marine and other hostile environments. NP3® PLUS gain up to five times as much corrosion resistance over standard NP3® and up to 10X more than regular electroless nickel!

sddefault.jpg

Last Edited:
Hello there. Don't know if you are tattoo kind of person but, I'm the owner of albatross tattoo in SE Portland and was wondering if you Would you be interested in trade with tattoo work (or part trade/cash) for your BCG. Please check out the website www.albatrosstattoo.com if you are interested. Ren. IMG_8970.JPG IMG_8949.JPG IMG_8809.JPG IMG_8728.JPG IMG_8583.JPG IMG_8459.JPG

Thanks for offer.
Never had a offer like this before but no more tattoos for me.
I made a promise and accept Jesus Christ as a Lord and savior
1Peter 3-21 ,I can't do any tattoos Leviticus 19:28.

But I have a list of things for possible trades
223/556 brass ammo
Carbine length ar handguards
BCM charging handle(Mod5)

Best Regards

Amazing work. The rifle at the top is second to none!!!!

Hello there. Don't know if you are tattoo kind of person but, I'm the owner of albatross tattoo in SE Portland and was wondering if you Would you be interested in trade with tattoo work (or part trade/cash) for your BCG. Please check out the website www.albatrosstattoo.com if you are interested. Ren.View attachment 316354 View attachment 316355 View attachment 316356 View attachment 316357 View attachment 316358 View attachment 316359

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top