JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale I have one unissued Savage made Lee Enfield No4 Mk1. This rifle has a beautiful bore and is in excellent condition. It has the US property stamps on the side. It comes with the matching bayonet.

IMG_20170122_142045851.jpg IMG_20170122_142058055.jpg IMG_20170122_142313316.jpg IMG_20170122_142320755.jpg

Last Edited:
Interesting history on these rifles . I would love to see someone put together a documentary on how they all came to be. I have one but unfortunately it's been sportserized and a Houge type of stock and a after market scope mount and modern scope so it's value and charm are gone. You have a beautiful rifle there I hope it finds a nice home.

Interesting history on these rifles . I would love to see someone put together a documentary on how they all came to be. I have one but unfortunately it's been sportserized and a Houge type of stock and a after market scope mount and modern scope so it's value and charm are gone. You have a beautiful rifle there I hope it finds a nice home.

I appriciate it. It really is in fantastic unmolested shape. There are some interesting quirks about the savage lend/lease Enfield's that make them pretty unique. Almost every part on the rifle bears the savage S stamped including the stock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top