JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howdy Hoot,

I have a modest collection of M24's, and keep track of them, always looking for another. Without seeing your gun, it would be impossible to place a value on it (there are different variations, condition is important, etc.). One thing I can tell you is that they are very desirable guns to serious hunters, and dealers are interested in them too, since they seem to move off the rack at the gunshows pretty readily. Your gun could be worth anywhere from $250 (for a well-used specimen that functions properly), to $450 for one in near-new shape. PM me with photos and I can advise better, and if you are selling, I might make you an offer.

Spitpatch: Thank you for your response. You've confirmed what I'd thought regarding my M24....I understand the 30-30/20 gauge is not a true collectors item but then I'd never seen another o/v of this calibre n' gauge combination. Not rare but more a touch unusual. Seen any pump .410 shotguns around?

Not for sale. Just commented as a general comment and for post count. I think it is a Mossberg. Like new condition. Was my dads.

Just to add, I used to have one of the Savage 3030/20ga also. The barrels wern't set correctly and the shotgun barrel wouldn't fire half the time. Sent it back to Savage and they fixed it.

I'd like to thank all you folks for your input regarding my ol' varmit gun. Now the dust has settled from these exchanges I believe I'll hang onto to it and just sell my 44 blackhawk wheelgun. Hard to get a well made gun these days with paying the price of a new porsche! Best I can figure the O/U's street value is around $400 and I'll figure a touch more for insurance purposes. Thanx again to you all for your input. Happy Trails

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top