JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the man from the forest have only one arm?

Lol.

There was a second man arrested, without a doubt. I have a feeling mutoman is correct. This man is part of the investigation and typically not all details are released during ongoing investigations.

It certainly is adding fuel to the conspiracy fire though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

What really sparked the reason for posting this was the fact that the guns FOUND in the school, opposed to what the medical examine CLAIMED. Typically that would happen with more evidence that is uncovered but if he was so positive that the wounds were cause by said long weapon found in the trunk of the shooters car. Why be so sure when you know your are going to be found wrong? To stir the pot to enforce a ban on "assult" weapons? Giving obama a (Good?) reason to make a move.

All the other information had given other evidence to maybe this was planned. Especially the father that "had to get into character".

Evidence this is exactly what I though it was, a way for the government to manipulate our rights through fear, a HOAX.

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube

Hopefully you have seen this, spread the word.

I was wondering why there is no offical report or even any interviews or pictures inside the school. I cannot believe our Goverment would behind ths this. Someday one of the children might slip up and tell the real story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself, I'm not completely sure what to think about Sandy Hook. One thingthat does puzzle me though, are those who don't think the government would at minimum change some facts around to foot their agenda. I was watching the news live as all of this unfolded. Many of the things that happened, did not match the story at the end.

It specifically bothers me that people aren't more skeptical after what holder and the crew tried to pull off with fast and furious. Notice that they got caught and nobody held them accountable. Because they got caught, they didn't get done what they wanted. I don't know that the government set up SH, but you bet your *** that I am thinking they very well could have changed some facts to get done what they failed to do with fast and furious.

this video is much better. it's like an episode of 'ancient aliens'. it got me thinking this whole hoax thing is entirely plausible.

Wow. That medical examiner is a strange cat. His answers and mannerisms seem pretty strange considering the circumstances. I certainly wouldn't interview that way but what do I know. I fix computers for a living.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Conspiracy, conspiracy. Government + Conspiracy = when I know to keep my mouth shut because my comments are always argued and opinions are like a melting pot. Many of this has been discussed but what is new to me are the early facebook pages. Definitely a mind blowing subject.

How about the AR in the mom's trunk that is clearly a shotgun? Unless you can eject a shotgun shell from an AR.

He makes a big deal about the guy from the woods being placed in the front of the cop car, insinuating he was complicit in the staged shooting. Sorry, if he was an actor/participant, he would not be on scene when media gets there.

Conflicting info from the media during live coverage? Yeah, they are idiots putting out anything to get viewers. The responders on scene don't even know what's going on right away.

Want more? Watch it with a critical eye.

The Northwest Firearms site needs a tin foil hat 3D glasses burned out brain whacko thread so the rest of us don't get sucked into wasting time on these insane comment posts. I'm embarrased I followed this thread. Way to make gun owners look insane.

so, lemme get this straight.

It's easier for you to believe that there is some evil, high powered conspiracy, with god only knows how many people involved, that have to toe the party line, keep secrets, watch wha they say or do for ever, than it is to believe that a guy went nuts, killed his mother and then went to the school where his mother worked sometimes, and shot up the place.

Ok, got it.

This Sandy Hook shooting fiasco is as real as Obamas tears. Funny this is almost verbatim as what happened in Austraila before their gun rights where taken away. The medical examiners statement is so professional, I like how he states he hopes this does not come crashing back down on them. Two days ago the school shooting in California was streamed live from location for all to watch on the computer you could tell that was real. I was at home and watched Sandy Hook play out from the beginning on TV and the Internet at the same time and there is no comparason of the two Shootings. The Father (actor) of the Sandy Hook shooting victim laughing and then getting into charecter for the interview is too precious and telling.How many times have state police been assigned to victims familys? How often are people threatened with recorse if posting to social media websites about events like Sandy Hook? Why no news other than alternative news agency reports? Who where the other men taken into custody at the seen? Why are people relucktent to talk about this in Newtown? Why are parts of the police radio broadcasts scrambled? Why will it take another 3 months before any official report comes out? Why because by then it will be too late to matter as the new gun laws will already be done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top