JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is the gun im waiting on a delay for. I like the way it feels in my hand. haven't shot it yet of-course but hopefully soon. i will let ya know what i think as soon as i get it.

Well we had several more range sessions and the Warden liked her SD9 less and less. She rented a Glock Gen 3 today and was happy with it. She was happy with the Glock's Trigger and hurt my feelings when she shot my XDM 5.25 Comp with Springer trigger mod by saying she preferred the Glock to mine. She Devil! Anyhoo we were off to trade the SD9 for a Gen4 Glock 17, which she did. She is excited about going back to shoot but it will be a day or two until we get back to the range.

In the SD9's defense it never malfunctioned and it was not designed to be a target pistol. We only loaded the 16 round magazines with 15 rounds as the 16th was very hard and we did not want to force the issue

I wonder what the trigger pull is like. I have the previous generation and while it feeds everything I've fed it, the trigger pull is muscle building to say the least.
The factory trigger is horrible but the gun is pretty decent with an apex installed. I have never had a malfunction with it either.

added a hogue grip wrap because the factory pointy stippling was awful.
I really enjoy shooting it and was a cheap 40 cal.

1691359658583.png

If you guys want to talk about the SDVE series that's cool but I'm gonna close this 11 year old discussion up. :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top