JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So now we are gonna have Russian troops on US soil doing anti terrorist training or whatever :mad:
Why do they need to come to our neck of the wood to do that? something is not right if you ask me and this is a huge red flag IMO. Is the government trying to make sure they have the man power if our troops stand down and don't fallow the government's unconstitutional orders? Imagine if you are told to turn your legal guns in or else.... and of course if our military boys and girls choose to be on our side and not fallow that order.... move a side suckers! we got foreign troops that will do our dirty work.

» Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

<broken link removed>

Department of Defense Confirms Russian Troops to Conduct Terror Drills Inside U.S. :

I read somewhere that the plan is for a joint team to "take down" the Denver airport. Lets just hope they are talking about using the old Stapelton international airport and not DIA for the training op. Just think of it - you get groped by TSA then your flight gets held by foreign military for training purposes and you miss your connecting flight elsewhere screwing up your vacation or ruining a lucrative business deal.

Modern-Warfare-2-No-Russian.jpg

"...Remember, no Russian"

The folks alarmed about this are tinfoil hat-wearing clowns. I doubt many Russians had paranoid thoughts about miniscule numbers of American soldiers participating in extremely brief joint endeavors with the Russian military on Russian soil.

I actually like listening to Alex Jones. If you can look past his weaknesses- ranting, raving, and the like- he actually brings more information to the table than 95% of other media out there. I've found that many people "don't like" him because they really don't want to admit that things are as bad as he says they are.

LISTEN, right now, on KEX, 1190AM to CoasttoCoast AM program from 10 till 2AM. They are talking about the Russian soldiers being permenently stationed here.

I have been listening to the show and it's very interesting. I urge people to find a copy of the show online and listen to it later (if you are not able to listen tonight).... I would just say we need to keep an open mind and not have tunnel vision about things.

I use to live by the Yakima Training Center in Central Washington. At least once a year a foreign military would show up for exercise's with the US Army. This stuff goes on all the time, but it is not published.

The Brits come over here every year for that. I personally have shot with the Brits on Ft Lewis back in the 90's. I got to shoot one of those Enfield bullpup rifles they have. They take AR15/M16 mags. Pretty cool rifles.

No Biggie, Don't be scared.... I have been around many different nationalities in the arizona desert doing AH-64 apache helicopter training, that is bought and paid for by foreign entities, They buy a package deal,( pilot training, ground crew training, weapons system training.)with the sale of military helicopters, fighter jets, etc. etc. comes with doing business to foreign governments.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top