JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A real SKS made in the mother land of Russia. This is a Izhmash ИЖМАШ 1954 rifle. Comes with matching parts and none of the "crap co" accessories. The only items it comes with is a sling, cleaning kit that fits in the buttstock, and a ammo pouch with stripper clips. Asking 400.00 and if you want a cheaper copy country made SKS there are others on the forum that are cheaper. If you want a real deal russian SKS here it is.

Russian SKS 001 resize.jpg

Russian SKS 004 resize.jpg

I got 2 real-deal made in the motherland Russia Mosin Nagant M-38s Ill trade you, straight across. One even has a real deal made in Taiwan Tasco accu-point red dot scout mounted.

Thanks.

I got 2 real-deal made in the motherland Russia Mosin Nagant M-38s Ill trade you, straight across. One even has a real deal made in Taiwan Tasco accu-point red dot scout mounted.

Thanks.

I like how you include the real deal talk.... I tell you what do they have matching numbers on all their parts including the bayonets?

Cause I have two 91/30's that have all matching numbers including their bayonets..

Interested in trade for a Remington 770 in 30.06? Black stock, Bushnell 3x9x32 and with a sling. Only roughly 5 rounds down the pipe

Sounds nice but I have a good hunting rifle ... Savage Model 11 stainless in 7mm WSM with a Nikon Monarch 4-16-42 with adjustable objective.
dead on at 200 with 160gr win supreme round.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.