JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg Ruger Redhawk Alaskan in 454 Casull/.45 Colt. No box. Includes 100+Casull brass. This is the revolver you want for bears, lions and tigers. People too I reckon. $800 obo, in baker city. Need lawyer fodder, I'll be traveling to Suckport on 6/12/15 via 84 and 5, can deliver. It makes me tear up to get rid of this one, but lawyers don't pay for themselves.

Small world I was from NY met him at the carpenters hall 1976-77.

Out in the sticks [half way from the beach and Powers] one hunting season his truck kept quitting. So remote I had to wonder if we were going to have to walk out. Later that week he found the seal from additive bottle in the gas tank. A week before he got a nice buck in the same region. He loved casting epically for his Sharps rifle.
It has been years.
Silver Hand

Barachiah - I just might shake his tree some day and see what falls out! but in the mean time tell him about NWF. He has got to be on here some ware.
He can PM me any time. I still have the oxy acy gauges we swapped for some plumbing repairs to his house back when. lead pot 016.JPG
Silver Hand

lead pot 016.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.