JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

Today I have for sale a Rossi M92 lever action in .44 mag. It has a 20 inch barrel and is in stainless steel. It holds 10+1 for a total of 11 rounds of .44 mag. I have been the only owner of this wonderful rifle. It would make a great plinker, home defense, bush gun, hunting rifle. It will also shoot .44 specials.

Since owning I have put zero rounds thru this rifle. I have cycled a few rounds thru it just to experience the fun of a lever action rifle. It has a few small superficial nicks on the stock. I have provided a photo to show. Besides these small nicks it is in absolutely pristine unfired condition. It has sat in my closet in a rifle sock since day 1.

Included with this rifle is the original paperwork that came with the rifle, the original cardboard box it came in from the store ( if you want it), a rifle sock, and 160 rounds of .44 mag ammo including 60 rounds of hornady leverevolution, 50 rounds of Fiocchi, and 50 rounds of magtech.

Price: Package with ammo 625. this is a great price for this package.
Trades: NONE, I really need cash so at this time I am only accepting cash offers.

Rules: I will require you to sign and fill out a private bill of sale as well as a peak at your DL and good guy card. Current WAC card, CPL, Military ID, LE id etc.

Pick up will be in U-district in Seattle ( near UW). Any questions please PM. I can take more photos if you want please just ask.

also have for sale a Century Arms Ak-74 Polish Tantal with mags and ammo.
http://www.armslist.com/posts/35135...es-for-sale--polish-tantal-ak74--6-mags--ammo-

rossi1.JPG

rossi2.JPG

rossi3.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.