JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the show. Surprisingly light attendance. Very light in fact. I rolled in at about 9:10am and there was literally no line. I've never seen that happen before.

Of course, ammo was all overpriced. Lots of guns though, for reasonable prices... Except the $3300 Colt AR-15 sporter. I guess he didn't get the memo that gun prices are falling.

I was on the lookout for some reasonable .22LR, and nearly every table that had it, was asking $60 per brick of 500 (or 550 depending upon mfgr). Some tables were asking up to $75. I did, however, manage to catch a table right when he was opening up. He had some great old stuff he was pulling out some containers so I asked if he had .22LR. He pulled this out:

He wanted $50 but took $30. Vintage CCI Minimag. It's all copperwashed and in little 50rd boxes. Good stuff!

Also, the hot chick Ammo girl (you all know who I'm talking about) had PMAG's for $11 (or 12 I can't remember). Anyway they were relatively cheap so I bought two since all of my AR mags are military STANAGs and I was a little worried I'd never get any when they were trading hands for $40 recently:

Also, I just caught this guy pulling out a factory GSG 110rd drum mag. These are hard to find, even online (Gbroker prices well north of $100). I already had one, so I didn't buy it, but I thought this was a good price:

Oh well hopefully one of my gun brothers picked this up.

Overall it was a good show. I saw an old fella (70+) who was having a hard time physically getting up out of the chair after signing the paperwork pick up what I believe was a Barrett .50 cal all set up in a Pelican case. I don't think he was going to be able to carry it, but he seemed happy. That 'a boy!

-Thirtycal

vintage_cci_22lr_zpsa388c7aa.jpg pmags_zpsfd0a7b7e.jpg cheap_gsg_drum_zpsaf162a39.jpg

no pic of the hot ammo chick? I ended up getting a Sig p238 as a BUG. very sweet little pistol. Ammo prices were high but there was ammo unlike other shows.

I made it Sunday afternoon and it was very lightly attended, it was good to see prices (except ammo) getting back to "normal" like P-Mags for 10.99. Some guys hadn't got the word and were asking nutty prices for mags but they might have paid too much during the insanity phase. AR's were as low as $649.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top