JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as the company goes, I can speak for their 1911-22. I picked one up maybe a month ago and have put a few hundred rounds through it. The gun is plenty accurate and reliable to be a plinker. Fit and finish seem pretty sub-standard. Lots of play in the slide, to that point that it seems to rattle noticeably when shaken. Workmanship on some of the parts looks poor but not bad on others, sights kinda suck. However, despite an inferior fit and finish to rival guns (that is other full-sized .22lr's styled after popular centerfire handguns) such as the GSG-1911, Walther P22, Sig Mosquito, or ISSC M22, the Chiappa works as well as any of them and better than most of them.

Here's some pics of the seemingly sub-standard craftsmanship:

guide rod:
1911-1.jpg

barrel bushing:
1911-3.jpg

And here's a pic of the gun itself:
1911-2.jpg

sargentmac, that's why I ask the pro's here. Thanks for the info. At lease I'm familiar with S&W.

I really liike the help that is available here and I appreciate all the responses.

thanks again to all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top