JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For all of you who have never been to this show, GO! For a little po-dunk community, this is a nice big gun show.

Thanks, could of swore I chelked the Polk COunty calendar last month. But if memory serves December was totally empty!

Oh well.

Time to make plans and put it on my calendar.

Putting in a plug for the Eola Hills winery tasteing room also in Rickreal. While the pinot noir was not great last time we visited, the Merlot, zinfandel, and sangiovese were fantastic! This vintner is the best we have found in Oregon and the prices are pretty resonable considering the quality level. We don't like whites much but their Viognier is something very special. Note; while they make totally local wine they also use grapes imported from California and that is how they can make sangiovese (primary gape in chianti). I don't hold that against them, at least not after the first taste.

For all of you who have never been to this show, GO! For a little po-dunk community, this is a nice big gun show.

I agree, this is one of the best gun shows in the area. A better one is the Oregon Arms 2 day show in August.

My friend has a table at Rickreall this week end. He will have some good ammo cans, three sizes: 50 cal, 30 cal, and Fat 50's

I'll be there saturday if its not snowing!

Me too. It's only a 15 minute drive, but the weather guessers are mumbling
something about snow/freezing rain. Might just wait and go late Saturday
or even Sunday. I've been going to the Rickreall show for at least 35 years,
and it's always a packed house with interesting stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top