JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

0719151214a.jpg

Last Edited:
What length barrell is your revelation, and what choke is it. Is the high-vis sights original or did you put them on? Nice looking gun, did you buy it from Western Auto, or from another individual ?
Thanks,
Robert Worthey

What length barrell is your revelation, and what choke is it. Is the high-vis sights original or did you put them on? Nice looking gun, did you buy it from Western Auto, or from another individual ?
Thanks,
Robert Worthey
27" barrel
I believe is modified
Prior owner put sights on.
Bought it off Gun Brokers a couple of years ago.
Shoots really nice, just have too many guns and am selectively reducing my arsenal :)

0719151213a.jpg

0719151214.jpg

Thank you for your quick response. I was looking for one with a full choke with a 30" barrel. I seem to find some at pawn shops, but hardly ever find them online. I like them because this was the brand that Western Auto used to sell. Western Auto stores were where you got everything before Wal-Mart came along.
Thanks,
Robert

Thank you for your quick response. I was looking for one with a full choke with a 30" barrel. I seem to find some at pawn shops, but hardly ever find them online. I like them because this was the brand that Western Auto used to sell. Western Auto stores were where you got everything before Wal-Mart came along.
Thanks,
Robert
Hope you find one. Thank you for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.