JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FS a nice Remington Model 7 in .17 Fireball. Great fur gun. Perfect for fox, turkey, western coyote. Custom lightweight stock. 6.77 lbs total including scope & sling.
Includes dies and some brass.

Asking $800 + S&H for rifle alone. $850 + S&H w/ dies & brass.

Private individual. Will work through FFL if mail order sale.

Contact me for more pictures if interested.

Dan

NIKON1104_zpscf75b671.jpg

NIKON1106_zpse7a88a18.jpg
NIKON1109_zps730d9ce2.jpg
NIKON1112_zps6f42db8b.jpg

I do not know who made the stock. I looked it over and did not see a manufacturers label. There may be one on the inside but I do not want to remove the action from the stock. I can do this if it is an important issue for you. The guy I bought it from put some effort into the customization so I am certain that it is a good quality stock (not a cheapo).

I do not have the original stock.

Thanks for your interest.

Dan

FS a nice Remington Model 7 in .17 Fireball. Great fur gun. Perfect for fox, turkey, western coyote. Custom lightweight stock. 6.77 lbs total including scope & sling.
Includes dies and some brass.

Asking $800 + S&H for rifle alone. $850 + S&H w/ dies & brass.

Private individual. Will work through FFL if mail order sale.

Contact me for more pictures if interested.

Dan

View attachment 118278

View attachment 118279
View attachment 118280
View attachment 118281
Do you still have this gun available ?? If so very interested Thanks Gene

Yes, it is still available (I think). It is currently at a local gun shop on consignment but I am pretty sure I can get it back.

Dan

Last Edited:
my husband has been looking for this gun for a long time, he will be home from work tomorrow in the late hours. He will be here Thursday morning, so I will talk to him at 8.00pm before he leaves to come home , can you tell me more about it, I cant tell about the stock, is it brown and gold ?? We live in Eastern Oregon but he works in Nevada at the moment, but he was so anxious to know if you still had it. Thanks for getting back to me and I will talk to him and let him know you still have it, he will be happy to know. Thanks wife of Gene Carper
Hello, is this gun available , thanks Gene

my husband has been looking for this gun for a long time, he will be home from work tomorrow in the late hours. He will be here Thursday morning, so I will talk to him at 8.00pm before he leaves to come home , can you tell me more about it, I cant tell about the stock, is it brown and gold ?? We live in Eastern Oregon but he works in Nevada at the moment, but he was so anxious to know if you still had it. Thanks for getting back to me and I will talk to him and let him know you still have it, he will be happy to know. Thanks wife of Gene Carper

The stock is grey with gold "fibers". Very light weight.
Thanks for the interest.
Dan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.