JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
So a couple of years ago I bought this for $200 because i thought it was neat. I was told that it was broken and couldn't be fixed. The shop I bought it at did not elaborate further as their gunsmith had retired. I know these rifles can develop that thing where the area the bolt rides in the chamber can become chewed up and cause issues. That area in this gun isn't perfect, but it seems to move okay. I originally bought this to modify it into a pump action if it had problems, but I never got around to it. I am preparing to move and downsizing many things. I have no want or need for this rifle anymore. I don't have the heart to just scrap it or anything like that as it's actually pretty nice. It's from 1955, a fairly low serial number, its furniture is in petty nice shape, it has its original magazine too. It has a scope mount on it. It is .30-06 caliber. I have never shot it, I never got around to it. I see no reason it shouldn't fire. That is however, done at one's own risk. It's got lots of nice parts on it too. I would like $100 for it. I figured I'd try seeing if anyone wanted it on here before it gets relegated to wall hanger duty. I am fairly certain these are legal for sale here in Washington.

IMG_5054.jpeg IMG_5055.jpeg IMG_5056.jpeg IMG_5057.jpeg IMG_5058.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So a couple of years ago I bought this for $200 because i thought it was neat. I was told that it was broken and couldn't be fixed. The shop I bought it at did not elaborate further as their gunsmith had retired. I know these rifles can develop that thing where the area the bolt rides in the chamber can become chewed up and cause issues. That area in this gun isn't perfect, but it seems to move okay. I originally bought this to modify it into a pump action if it had problems, but I never got around to it. I am preparing to move and downsizing many things. I have no want or need for this rifle anymore. I don't have the heart to just scrap it or anything like that as it's actually pretty nice. It's from 1955, a fairly low serial number, its furniture is in petty nice shape, it has its original magazine too. It has a scope mount on it. It is .30-06 caliber. I have never shot it, I never got around to it. I see no reason it shouldn't fire. That is however, done at one's own risk. It's got lots of nice parts on it too. I would like $100 for it. I figured I'd try seeing if anyone wanted it on here before it gets relegated to wall hanger duty. I am fairly certain these are legal for sale here in Washington.

View attachment 1880528 View attachment 1880529 View attachment 1880530 View attachment 1880531 View attachment 1880532
I'll take it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.