JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL north koreans invading us. Its just like the game homefront. which is by the way a good game.

I really liked the storyline of that game and it's author (john milius who did red dawn) but the graphics just sucked! Looked like a PS2 game. They should have got Infinity Ward or someone with talent create the actual game.

I really liked the storyline of that game and it's author (john milius who did red dawn) but the graphics just sucked! Looked like a PS2 game. They should have got Infinity Ward or someone with talent create the actual game.

Im sorry but i wouldnt want any treyarch or infinity ward to touch it. they would just turn it into the next call of duty.

One thing that stood out in the previews I've seen is the wolverines using ARs. Huh? The original showed them starting with traditional hunting guns and using what they got off the russkies/cubans they killed.

"What's happening ?" Duh...Sure as heck not a practice jump...:s0114:

Interesting concept, but where was Air Defense Command while all of these juicy
targets (Troop carriers) were inbound? That and a high level jump into a combat
zone? Give me a break! Sure make dandy targets. Why not just land at Fairchild,
if it's still open....;)

Jack...:cool:

Hey! Let's remake Red Dawn because our actors are better than Patrick Swayze and the rest of the cast and we can write better than Jonn Milieus! Right!!! When it comes out on tv I'm giving it 15 min.

Not trying to hurt any feelings, but I was around for the original, and even by the standards of the day I thought it was mediocre at best. I really wanted to like it but a lot of the acting was just terrible. I seem to remember the plot being a bit silly and most of the special effects being sub-par.

Looks like the new one will have an even weaker plot:
Red Dawn (2012 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In March 2011, the Los Angeles Times reported that MGM changed the villains in its Red Dawn remake from Chinese to North Korean in order to maintain access to China's lucrative box office. The changes reportedly cost less than $1 million and involve changing an opening sequence summarizing the story's fictional backdrop, re-editing two scenes and using digital technology to transform many Chinese symbols to Korean. The film's producer Trip Vinson stated, "We were initially very reluctant to make any changes, but after careful consideration we constructed a way to make a scarier, smarter and more dangerous Red Dawn that we believe improves the movie.

Right, because making the plot even less believable will make the movie "smarter".:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top