JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A knife designer comes up with an idea, most are middle class good people, then a company decides to steal his idea he has a patent on, he legally has 5 years to stop the violators or they get away with it. Litigation takes forever and the lawyers get the money.

But now I got another business for you, CORPORATE KNIFE tracks the patients, see whoes violates them and then see show valuable the patient is to them because they can take advantage of the patent because they have the money to litigate those breaking things. So CORPORATE KNIFE goes and buys the patent from the designer for virtually nothing, it isn't any good everyone is breaking it, it is virtually useless, so they get if for nothing. CORPORATE KNIFE then goes after everyone that is breaking the patent.

Smart way to make money, still screwing the knife designer, and then screwing more middle class out of their money because they have no money to litigate the issue.

Only happens in America too.

So if you go to McDonalds and you get counterfeit money in change and you do not know it and you use this money, are you guilty of counterfeiting? Aren't you the victim?

So if you sell goods that are from CORPORATE WHOLESALER that violate patents that once again you had no knowledge of the patent are you guilty of counterfeiting?

Yes, according to CORPORATE KNIFE you are guilty, you are not a victim. So you can't sue CORPORATE WHOLESALER who sold you the knives because a decision has not been made to find that they were violations to patients, so you are the victim but also liable all on your own.

So now once the CORPORATE KNIFE gets its answer from the court screws over the real victim in the case which is you, now and only then can they seek vengeance upon CORPORATE WHOLESALER who sold the items to you.

Meanwhile CORPORATE KNIFE and CORPORATE WHOLESALER who sold the items to everyone else in the market cut closed door off the record deals with one another.

This madness only happens in the US and only happens to AMERICANS. See US Patents are only for selling in the US, has nothing to do anywhere else on planet earth. Then foreign companies in the US selling, don't care because they DISSOLVE and REFORM UNDER ANOTHER NAME.

So it only effects MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS, CORPORATE KNIFE and CORPORATE WHOLESALER don't care because they simply want DOMINATION AND CONTROL to sell the items that where made from foreign materials, machined oversees, and then assembled by illegal immigrants and then marked MADE IN THE USA to all the MINDLESS SHEEP.

Then what is even funnier that MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS can't even do anything about it and we can't UNITE because we are MALL NINJAS, MINDLESS SHEEP, and enjoy the world MOCKING us and LAUGHING at us.

See I am tired of all that and maybe just maybe someone reading will UNITE because that is the only way we will survive.

And maybe just maybe there is just one person on northwestfirearms that can understand that humans can talk to one another, and talking like guys sometimes is a refreshing sense of not being apart of a system telling me how I have to be.

Mall Ninja? Stupid? I don't do business with people who insult me and think I'm stupid. I've carried a Buck #110 for 30 years. Field dressed many deer with it. Never abused it or lost it, and I don't get drunk. I pay for the best and take care of it. It'll be a cold day in **** before I buy anything from you.

Sounds good, because you didn't understand a word I said and that is the ongoing problem with people. If they took the time to read and understand life would be much easier.

Now if I bought a car and drove it around and forgot to put oil in it and it seized the motor. Then with your logic it is the person who sold me the car's fault. The car dealer is the bad person and the bad guy because God forbid anyone take responsibility for their own actions.

Get real, this even goes for myself. If I was so stupid and ignorant then I would welcome anyone telling me how stupid and foolish I was with the car, I would want them to piss me off to no end, I would want them to make me angry, because this anger would be against myself. I'd be so angry with myself that I would welcome the learning experience to change from being the village idiot to someone who accepts faults. But sadly most people are to arrogant and enjoy being stupid.

If you took it that the shoe fits you then so be it because you sadly you'd be the type of person that would be difficult and problematic to deal with, this is quite evident with your neglect to read things.

So if you bought a Mercedes Benz and you went to get service, how would you get treated?
How about if you bought a Yugo?

Who gets better treatment, those who buy quality items in life or those who prefer junk?

That was the issue and still people are to ignorant to figure that out. It is funny the more problems someone gives about a cheap item the higher the price goes for most sellers. Some sellers quit selling cheap stuff all together because of the type of behavior they get from people. I have to laugh when I see the same items for sale 3 times the price but understand why the seller is doing it based on the return and cry baby status.

It is amazing that Cheap People can't figure things out, with knives CHEAP ITEMS, DO NOT HAVE GOOD HARDWARE, DO NOT HAVE THREADLOCKER, DO NOT HOLD AN EDGE, DO NOT HAVE LUBRICANT ON PIVOTS, DO NOT FUNCTION UNLESS YOU PUT SOME WORK AND EFFORT TO THEM. So who should that be? Me or you? If it is YOU PRICE IS LOW, if it is ME PRICE GOES UP.

I like it when I go into the Transmission shop and find a guy who talks to me straight, doesn't BS me, doesn't upsell me, tells me the truth, and lets me decide based on all that he put forth, even if the guy tells me overall my car is a turd, he'd piss me off but I'd like him.

Man do we live with a bunch of babies.

I understood every word you said. The fact that it's unmitigated BS probably escapes you. Somehow you think that the fact that you sell things makes you qualified to judge everybody else. Here's a news flash. Nobody cares. There are 5000 people offering to sell me any given product I might want. I don't have to deal with jerks like you, and I won't. So get over yourself.

No you don't understand but that is fine there are millions of jerks that are buyers as well and I don't need to sell to them, they can annoy the other 4999 other sellers as you put it and at the end of the day I will be fine because I didn't have to deal with the nonsense that you seem to enjoy dishing out. You are wrong people do care, people read things and me being a seller constitutes me being a judge, no it does not, me breathing and living allows me to make choices and state my opinions and how I want to run my business. You do not run my life nor will you ever and neither will anyone else. The formulation of sentences and rhetoric as normal puts you in the 90's, there is no way you are from the 60's or 70's creation, thus the conclusion is still a childish manner. You won't ever understand anything so there is no use with you, but others will and that is the point. The best people to have conversations with are from Senior Citizens, man they have the most common sense and have morals and values and are awesome to deal with even with their lack of experience with the internet like the young punks, and they do read things, they don't reply because who would want to talk to most of the people out there. But they understand my points and email me direct all the time, and this is quite honorable because I respect all of them and what they offer, I don't care about the young jerk know it alls. Once you have a position you stick to it and don't deviate from it and uphold how you are period. Do I make mistakes, yes, I do. But I am not and will never be anyone's doormat and don't accept customers nonsense because I don't agree that customers can behave anyway they want to. Does that mean I don't help customers? No, that does not, I do help them but if you start with attitude you get it right back.

So a $50 item can be compared to a $20, one made in Taiwan vs China? No they can not, and Mr. Buyer refused to understand this. All Sale Final is pretty clear and if you didn't like that then you should not buy anything period and should learn to read English period. And it is too bad you don't like that answer. Defective items, ofcourse, it says I do exchanges, but items you don't like because you fail to understand COST TO QUALITY RATIOS is not a valid reason that is merely CHILDISH. If someone is normal and convinces me to deviate from my position, it won't ever be from a TEMPER TANTRUM for one and that is why Mr. Buyer got no where with me and still manages to think this is an appropriate behavior to run around life with. So that is fine that is why Mr. Buyer never got help because he didn't like the answer he got. If he would have ditched the attitude, yes, ofcourse we could have talked about things. The number one point was to make them understand COST TO QUALITY RATIOS, but that is a very hard task seems SENIOR CITIZENS understand this very well so if you have a hard time with this concept you should seek a SENIOR out and have them explain it to you.

I am sure that everyone here is glad that you decided to join our forum to give a detailed lesson on American capitalism. I guess my question would be why you would waste your time replying to the OP's post that is almost a year and a half old. I also see in your first post the two rules, the rule about not using the site for promotion is only for members that do not subscribe to a vendor subscription.

I understand your wanting to try and clear your name and refute the negative feedback posted here but I think that has run its coarse. If all you intend to do is this and not be a benificial member to the main purpose of this forum (firearms) than in my opinion why waste our and your time. You have posted 4 times now (all in this thread) with no real benifit besides causing more negative feedback to you. I would suggest, respectfully, that the time you have spent here may have better served you in clarifying your bussiness mission/statement to help reduce any future customer issues and in turn help your stress associated with same.

Having a discussion is not clearing my name. Wasting time is fun, sometimes it needs to be done. Yes, I wanted to make sure those were established that why I kept it pretty generic. It has run its course now you are right I answered said what I intended to and thats that. Replying to things is the nature to a forum so no replies get no replies, kind of how it works. The statements are pretty much everywhere and on forums it helps the case for people to post complaints because then I laid it down so people can search it out and read things themselves, that is the point.

It is pretty funny that French clients read this, must be interesting and a good laugh for them, that is who pointed me here, so the reach is vast don't discredit yourself on what you do here.

Last Edited:
This guy should be a politician! Full of crap, talks alot and loves the sound of his voice/words, and thinks that because he knows people in foreign countries so he knows everything. Many of us here have been overseas, and the quality of stuff in Russia is the same as Italy is the same as Turkey is the same as Spain is the same as Bahrain......... they aren't "superior" to anyone because they supposedly buy only the good stuff.

I know this is an old thread, but this guy is a turd.

When posting, brevity is a virtue! A point should be clear concise an understandable with the fewest words possible. The Op said he bought cheap knives that he didn't like that you then will not let him return, nothing you have said in that 5 post novel says any different. The End.

When posting, brevity is a virtue! A point should be clear concise an understandable with the fewest words possible. The Op said he bought cheap knives that he didn't like that you then will not let him return, nothing you have said in that 5 post novel says any different. The End.

Not quite the end, you were kind enough to leave out the fact that this guy is a thieving jackass with the worst business ethics I have ever seen... I have purchased 3 knifes in the last 3 months.. Two of those were online and not one from this idiot, thanks to this thread and the comments... I rarely take a single negative comment as a reason not to do business with someone, but after "roadsideimports" joined and continually showed his arse, all doubts were removed. I will continue to shop online and also continue making sure this guy "never" sees a dime of my money or anyone else that I know....

I didn't want to wade through this thread, but to the OP:

I got the same type of treatment a few years ago when I contacted U Max scanners to inquire if they had a windows XP software patch for my perfectly good 5 year old scanner that ran off of Windows 95.. got a snippy response to "just buy a new scanner, we don't support that model" so I politely wrote back and included this phrase.."nice job of abandonware" and got back a tirade that read like some 13 year old was typing it from momma's basement

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads