JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, Just thought I would save some of you some trouble.

I bought a knive (the "Airborne Avenger II") online from assistedknives.com, It came fast, and was VeryWell built for the $$$. I showed my Grandpa and he wanted one, he gave me the $$ so I tried to order another. They were out of stock, so I ended up going with a similar looking knife the Airborne NATO.

It came a few days later, and was a pile of junk, it feels like the springs are about to fall apart, the handle is really heavy, and quality level is way below what I paid for.

so I send the owner an email

Hi, I ordered a knife a while back (Airbourne Avenger II Black OTF Double Action Switchblade Kit) and it has been my favorite knive, My grandpa liked it, and wanted one so I tried to order it from your webpage and the price had more than doubled, so I got a couple of Airbourne NATO Koncord OTF Double action kinves, and Im very disapointed in them I feel like they will fall apart, I was wondering If I could return these new unused knives for a Airbourne Avenger II Black OTF Double Action Switchblade Kit like I had orginally to give to my grandpa? Thanks- Ian

This is his reply

I don't do returns sorry, I do talk to people about things and this is why I have a Cheap bubblegum Warning on my website, I can't get any more blatant about things.

Where is the shipment going and I will get you a discount on things if you need, let me know.
I felt there was a little confusion, so I emailed him back, at this point all i want is an exchange...

It would not be a return, only a exchange, they are still in plastic. I just wanted to exchange for the Airbourne Avenger II Black OTF Double Action Switchblade Kit, I guess Ill show else where

Here is what the joker sent me:

You'll shop elsewhere is what you mean, I take it.

Fine I don't lick people's asses just the way I am and nothing will change that.

If you want to talk to me like a human rather than some dipbubblegum at McDonalds then feel free to speak otherwise you need to go elsewhere and I would rather have that happen then to have to deal with problematic people.

If you come back to planet earth, like I said, it is clearly stated All Sales Final on my website.

If you want some other item then you'll have to convince me not force me and start using some bullbubblegum attitude for one.

If you want to exchange things then you pay all the shipping costs to everything because it was ultimately you that changed his mind not me and I did my part of the exchange. I also sell those models below what everyone else is selling them.

So ditch the attitude and then we can talk otherwise have fun shopping elsewhere.

Talk about customer service!!!!!! Wow! I love it when the owner of a company acts like this.... I will avoid him at all costs!!!!

He sounds like an *** on both your "quotes" and his own words on the web site (I.E. look at the return and exchange policies linked below).

On the other hand, you should have seen the companies return/exchange policies well before ordering and assumed the worse customer service possible from what the website allows potential buyers to read... It is quite clear that he sells junk and does not want it back!!!

Sounds like a lesson learned the hard and expensive way. I always read reviews from websites (not only on theirs) and the policies attached to the purchase. There are a lot of web pages which try to give reviews (just in any search engine type in the company name and the word REVIEW).

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

I know you get what you pay for, and what he has listed kindof makes his point, but I had ordered in the past and everything went smooth, I even emailed him a question and he was pleasant about it. I guess I was just shocked at how rude he was directly to a customer

I am surprised anyone would want to order from him if that's the obnoxious attitude he displays for everyone to see, not just his customers in private e-mails. Perhaps a bit of foresight into dealing with him in the future right on his site. :s0112:

Sorry for your hassles with him though. It's never fun.

Jeez, after looking at the links to his policies. I would NEVER buy from him. It seems like he thinks he is a really cool guy. I find him vulger and unprofessional.
If I was in the market for a new knife, I definitely would not buy from him.

I buy most my knives from the Knife lady at the gunshows.. She is very sweet, and you wouldn't hear any of the 4 letter words comming out of her mouth.

Wow, do these people really feel so comfortable in their sales that they feel as though that they can say or do whatever they want to whome ever they wish?

What a jerk-off. I'll do business elsewhere as well...and I really hope he finds this forum thread in some google search about his company and then goes "oh crap, I screwed up."

Hi, Just thought I would save some of you some trouble.

I bought a knive (the "Airborne Avenger II") online from assistedknives.com, It came fast, and was VeryWell built for the $$$. I showed my Grandpa and he wanted one, he gave me the $$ so I tried to order another. They were out of stock, so I ended up going with a similar looking knife the Airborne NATO.

It came a few days later, and was a pile of junk, it feels like the springs are about to fall apart, the handle is really heavy, and quality level is way below what I paid for.

so I send the owner an email

This is his reply

I felt there was a little confusion, so I emailed him back, at this point all i want is an exchange...

Here is what the joker sent me:

Talk about customer service!!!!!! Wow! I love it when the owner of a company acts like this.... I will avoid him at all costs!!!!

I would send him another email with a link to this thread.
Then post your experience on other sites. He might eventually learn some manners.

Wow! I really wish I was cool enough to verbally assault my customers and not care! I have a new idol to buy knives from now! I am really sorry about your experience with that guy but just looking at his website I would never purchase anything from him ever. I must admit though I did laugh quite loudly reading his policies just because you know he is completely serious.

I f***in hate jerkoffs with the F.U attitude he has!! and what the **** is his obsession with bubblegum? I'd definetly forward this thread to him and let him know what sh***y attitude does for buisness!! f***in jerk!!!:s0018:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top